The movie Orphan

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by cuppiecakie

The clothes, her demeanor, and even the way she spoke. It was just so obvious.

grin.gif

Dude is making *%%* up
roll.gif

I figured after the guy said it was a mental institution....it was kind of obvious after that...

Movie was pretty good though.

i aint gonna lie, when i saw the previews i thought it looked good but considering the the last few years of horror/thriller films i didnt expect much. to behonest it was better than i thought. nothing epic but i enjoyed it.

Just seen this movie tonight......sickkest movie I've seen in a min. That girl was really fxckd up in the head mann.. EVERYONE SEE THIS ASAP

Originally Posted by NJstress03

i aint gonna lie, when i saw the previews i thought it looked good but considering the the last few years of horror/thriller films i didnt expect much. to be honest it was better than i thought. nothing epic but i enjoyed it.
I thought I was the only one who thought that, I haven't actually seen a preview for a scary movie in the longest time that has acutally mademe say "oh that looks really good" or ""that #+*% looks *@#*$$ crazy", honestly the last horror movie that made me think that was TheRing.

Movie sucked big time...

The father was a complete idiot...

The first sign that an ORPHAN might be trouble you're supposed to send their %!# back where they came from without thinking twice
smh.gif

And did the police ever even look for the nun who came to the house?
smh.gif

Horrible flick

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

i liked it. i jumped at the end when she attacked the mom

Cmon man, this movie like every other horror film has the same monotonous "twist". Why didn't mom finish her off when she was on top of thatgremlin
smh.gif
laugh.gif

before i read the official spoiler, i predicted the twist was the orphan girl was really an orphan boy. shrug. boys tend to be more trouble.

I have said it once and I will say it again I dont expect much from horror films no more. As long as im entertain then i have no complaints. I thought it wascleaver and I was surprised at the twist in the plot. It served its purpose.

It was a very good movie IMO. Good twist and decent suspense. Also some unintentional comedy in there. I really doubt many people got the twist til rightbefore it was revealed.

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by LoSeRLoVER4u

Originally Posted by THE FAME

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!
THE ENDING IS SO STUPID.
AMERICAN HORROR CHEAP THRILL FILMS ARE REACHING WAYYYYY TO MUCH THESE DAYS.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

THATS 2 HOURS I WILL NEVER EVER EVER GET BACK
smh.gif

HAHA
roll.gif

SHUT UR DUMD %+! UP MAN YOUDONT KNOW WHATS UP...
TRYING TO SPOIL THIS FOR EVERYBODY ANYWAYS THE MOVIE WAS GREAT
j9r85t.png

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

My man said DUMD.
Stupidty.
smh.gif

I can now understand how you were amazed by this movie.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Saw the movie and it was funny as hell. I wish I would've waited til' it came out on DVD though.

Back
Top Bottom