The movie 'Kids' vol. Is this whats really good in the streets?

I'll tell you what i take my son to the local skate park here on SI and these kids talk just like they do in the movie

Kids was crazy however it was a great movie imo. The last scene was crazy! That was deep because this stuff happens all of the time. We all have to be moreaware and quit living wrecklessly. I know that kids are kids because i was one before, its so dangerous out here though that its scary.

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

Kids was crazy however it was a great movie imo. The last scene was crazy! That was deep because this stuff happens all of the time. We all have to be more aware and quit living wrecklessly. I know that kids are kids because i was one before, its so dangerous out here though that its scary.

what happened in the last scene?? i didnt see the movie

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Kids was crazy however it was a great movie imo. The last scene was crazy! That was deep because this stuff happens all of the time. We all have to be more aware and quit living wrecklessly. I know that kids are kids because i was one before, its so dangerous out here though that its scary.

what happened in the last scene?? i didnt see the movie
why not just watch it?
laugh.gif

after redin a few replies, imma try and check it out either tonight or tomorrow
pimp.gif

sadly, 2 of the unforgettable characters in the movie, died in real life.

"legends never die"

Which 2 characters passed away in real life? Tell and the girl that he gave HIV to??
I believe Casper died. But idk who the second character is and I am too interested in find out who it was.

Originally Posted by Snake201

Which 2 characters passed away in real life? Tell and the girl that he gave HIV to??
I believe Casper died. But idk who the second character is and I am too interested in find out who it was.
Casper (justin pierce) and harold hunter

the part i thought was cool about this movie was how like all the kids were cool with each other. idk just seemed like there was always someone to chill with

Originally Posted by Kell78dogg

Casper (justin pierce) and harold hunter

the part i thought was cool about this movie was how like all the kids were cool with each other. idk just seemed like there was always someone to chill with
yea that is so true like when they went to the park everyone was chylling with each other. I can't believe those two are gone for real. Theydid a great job in that movie. I'm going to be looking now at what other stuff those two guys did.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by obie21

has anyone seen Ken Park by Larry Clark..that movie is strange too but sick, sum of my skate homies are in that movie
Ken Park is good...last scene
eek.gif
ol girl got it INNNN owwwwwwwwwww
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

was that sperm real ? prosthetic penis
nerd.gif
?
I just downloaded ken Park and that movie is def weird and crazy and that sperm looked real it was so sick tho. and I had seen Kids before but I downloaded it agian and saw it still crazy movie both of them. Any other movies like this? I already have seen Kidulthood and Adulthood thanks to my buddy aXXo. I also saw Thirteen before.
I gotta look for that Ken Park movie. Yall got me intrigued.

I did enjoy this movie, was something diff. than anything I've seen at the time. Still mad that I don't have that Artifacts 12" "WrongSide..."

I just watched it..

Pretty good...

Its really not
eek.gif
, omg this actually goes on?

It's pretty on point with us kids now days I'd say...Basically gettin' drunk, blazin', and catchin' nuts. Nothing outlandish.

just finished watching it..sent it to some friends to watch it as well
laugh.gif

great movie!

and RIP to Justin Pierce and Harold Hunter

just watched it
It was iight..im not gonna say its too wild or unrralistic, but directors kinda OD'd with the drug use and $+%! lol
Anyone know if the drugs and $+%! was real?? those lil dudes on the sofa wasnt more than 11 years old and they got em on camera smokin and $+%!?
and i understood the last scene, about ol boy sittin on the couch like "waht happened" or w/e..but how does he know he got the disease?

just watched it
It was iight..im not gonna say its too wild or unrralistic, but directors kinda OD'd with the drug use and $+%! lol
Anyone know if the drugs and $+%! was real?? those lil dudes on the sofa wasnt more than 11 years old and they got em on camera smokin and $+%!?
and i understood the last scene, about ol boy sittin on the couch like "waht happened" or w/e..but how does he know he got the disease?
I dont think that he knew he got the diease but he said what happened maybe because he was too drunk to remmber what happened the night before.But on another note what is that drug that they are using with like the baloon while they guys are talking about sex and stuff?

just watched it
I dont think that he knew he got the diease but he said what happened maybe because he was too drunk to remmber what happened the night before.But on another note what is that drug that they are using with like the baloon while they guys are talking about sex and stuff?

I dont think that he knew he got the diease but he said what happened maybe because he was too drunk to remmber what happened the night before. But on another note what is that drug that they are using with like the baloon while they guys are talking about sex and stuff?
nitrous.

Moviez type dope!....I aint from NY my uncles showed it to me for the first time bout 6 yrs ago...told me boys only want 1 thing!...lmao but sum of that ++#fck up tho -_-

movie was really eye opening for me, a really well directed film.

If you thought it was good check out Wassup Rockers, its a bit more upbeat for a Larry Clark film.

It's pretty accurate, but I don't think many teenagers were as "out of control" as they were. But there was definitely kids like them aroundmy way.

Back
Top Bottom