The Mosh Pit

There's times where I stay out of the pit so I can just enjoy the concert but man pits can be fun it just depends what kind of people around and the group. King Diamond in a small venue
pimp.gif
. People got carried out of the concertbefore it got started due to dehydration. You guys should check out some GG Allin footage, trust me when I tell you that you wouldn't have wanted to be upfront from on of his concerts he's passed a while ago but he's concerts were disgusting and insane.

Originally Posted by Physicx

^^i know

who the hell moshes to a metal ballad?

people were really starting to piss me off during megadeth's a tout le mond last year

2 GUYS EVEN RAN UP ON STAGE DURING THAT SONG AND GRABBED MUSTAINE TO TAKE A FREAKIN PICTURE!!!!

i think one of them managed to grab a hold of his guitar
smh.gif

needless to say, i heard they got their %!!*+ kicked

mustaine left the stage right after that happened. then almost everyone else. chris broderick was the only one left on stage. once the song was finished he left too

they did come back after like 10 min, obviously disappointed, but %!@! man
I was at a Godsmack concert, and a bunch of idiots tried to mosh to "Voodoo"
smh.gif

The pit during "Keep Away" was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BCF06

The thing with Metallica concerts is a lot of the people that go aren't metal fans but just fans of the band itself so you have all kinds of people going. A friend of mine told me some people sit down and wait for Enter Sandman to play then they leave. Thats just rediculous.

that is what makes metallica stand out compared to other metal bands. Their songs are GOOD and it appeals to all people not just metal heads.

but
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
at those people. They are obviously hypebeast who knows nothing about goodmusic and only wants to listen to the most recognized song from metallica and claim they are metallica fans.

Originally Posted by Physicx

^^i know

who the hell moshes to a metal ballad?

people were really starting to piss me off during megadeth's a tout le mond last year

2 GUYS EVEN RAN UP ON STAGE DURING THAT SONG AND GRABBED MUSTAINE TO TAKE A FREAKIN PICTURE!!!!

i think one of them managed to grab a hold of his guitar
smh.gif

needless to say, i heard they got their %!!*+ kicked

mustaine left the stage right after that happened. then almost everyone else. chris broderick was the only one left on stage. once the song was finished he left too

they did come back after like 10 min, obviously disappointed, but %!@! man
Megadeth concerts aren't anything to mosh over but back in the days they had some great pits. It's mainly because they don't play alot of their old stuff due to Mustaines beliefs but man when Rattlehead, Good Mourning Black Friday, Skull Beneath the Skin, and Hook in mouth were played livethe crowd was crazy.

Since we are on the Metal tip.....Hands down the best live Pantera crowd ever...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen"value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embedsrc="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always"allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://http://<object width="425" height="...e" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The wonders of living in Tampa FL , getting to see some of ther best metal progenitors around.

suffocation,cannibal corpse(not a fan but for death metal they are certainly a forefather),deicide etct etc

the list of metal acts from FL is pretty ******ed.

Still more a fan of 80's/early 90's hardcore. thats when pits get scary haha.

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

dude i thought i was the only one who found these fun to watch
been watching a bunch of slipknot and slayer live performances on youtube....

They've got millions of views...literally.

It's hard to explain the energy and satisfaction you get from moshing to your favorite hardcore music. It goes hand in hand why the type of music. My goalis never to simply stand at a concert. I am always in the pit until I can't physically stand, or if I start bleeding.

I kind of dislike the flailing of the arms and kicking, because I have been hit in the face a few times.

broke my nose at the Rage Against The Machine concert in holland last year.

FLAILERS FTL keep your arms down

I saw my girl get ragdolled at a 36 Crazyfists concert. It was hilarious how off guard she was
roll.gif
though you gotta watch out for those crazy dudes who beswingin wild punches

Back
Top Bottom