.... if they play the good songs
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

when bodom came there were people leaving in stretchers and !%%@
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
old HS friend of mine went to a CoB concert, he said #%@% got crazy quick

as much as I like metal

i dont really see myself going all crazy, I would lose my temper right away and stab anyone close to me

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

Originally Posted by Physicx

when bodom came there were people leaving in stretchers and !%%@
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
old HS friend of mine went to a CoB concert, he said #%@% got crazy quick
i worked security on a slipknot concert and them and machinehead were supporting....@!*# was wild
smh.gif
laugh.gif

cant beat the energy at rock, metal concerts though...dudes go in.

Originally Posted by iTalk

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

rock concerts > rap concerts

and I love rap
(embed disabled)

Rap concerts are doodoo. Random, but Hip Hop artists beefing $!**$#@$ is lame too, ex: 50 and Game. Why the hell would I wanna go to these concerts, looks boring as hell. And live performances of rappers usually suck too, musically speaking. On the other hand, Slipknot's music live? Insanely good! Seems like their %*%@ was made to be played live.

not all rap concerts are crap. maybe mainstream artist's show are all lip syncing but i've been to a couple underground shows and they shows are
pimp.gif
but i did have a fun time watching RATM.. but so far, nothing has topped Wu live.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

i cant wait till Metallica comes to L.A. in December
devil.gif
pimp.gif
I seriously love Metallica, but huge amphitheatres and playing anything after ...And Justice For Allpretty much means that they'll suck.

If they played the House of Blues and promised not to play anything but stuff between Kill 'Em All and...And Justice, I'd be in.

In other news...I'm seriously PISSED that the only cities that get to see Valient Thorr and Mastodon together are in Europe.

They need to do a U.S. tour together.

Is it 2009 or 1992?

Pits went out when Kurt and Layne died...welcome to the new century...since when did every rock concert become "The Pearl Jam Experience"?

Let me guess...you like to crowd surf too?
roll.gif

I HOPE that no one is moshing at a Metallica concert...
indifferent.gif

Maybe I am old fashion, but if you want to run into...elbow...and then punch your friend in the face...why don't you do it in your living room...FOR FREE! I prefer to go the a concert and, well...watch the band and listen to the music...

Funny thing is that I went to a Chris Cornell concert last week, and even during Rusty Cage their was no pit...strange...but, nice...love to be at a concertthat is full of true fans and not people there because it is a "scene"

JM

you guys DO realize how idiotic this looks, right? swinging your arms around violently, something akin to a mentallyretarded boxer. the hell is the purpose?

M!ke

Originally Posted by arrjae

laugh.gif

white ppl!

JK!

??why?
indifferent.gif
Gap-wearing white guy checking in.

I'm as lost as you on this one.
smh.gif
That %*%* isstupid as hell.

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]No greater feeling in the world than getting trampled on[/color]
laugh.gif

Underground bands are the best when it comes to mosh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Once at a concert I was with my homey and a mosh breaks out I get elbowed in the mouth by some random dude next thing I know I'm stomping dude on the floorand punching his homey he busted my lip
ohwell.gif
...woke up the next morningonly to see I was at my homeys house with a bloody rag next to my head turns out dude didn't take to kindly to the stomping so he punched me in the back ofthe head with some brass knuckles and I passed out nothing serious but I was bleeding a bit...can't wait for another one
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iTalk

I went to a Slipknot with Trivium concert last week, and the mosh pit is def appreciated. I was beside the stage, and I mean DIRECTLY BESIDE the stage...great experience. One of my buddies vomitted
sick.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
1 of my favorite log songs

Back
Top Bottom