the monthly Olivia Munn post vol. ZOMG!

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

since her bf is on NT, she'll prolly see this thread. maybe she'll give a shoutout to the site.
quit playin'
laugh.gif
not playing at all. but i am assuming that it's her boyfriend, since the pics he took of her (teeshirt and undies) were candids, not model shots.
More info needed...

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

since her bf is on NT, she'll prolly see this thread. maybe she'll give a shoutout to the site.
quit playin'
laugh.gif
not playing at all. but i am assuming that it's her boyfriend, since the pics he took of her (teeshirt and undies) were candids, not model shots.
More info needed...

Bobby Hundreds dude is on NT although I don't think that's her bf.

As for Olivia, I'd definitely let her take a dump on my chest.

I personally like Alison Haslip a lil bit more....the show would be cool eyecandy if those 2 hosted...and they had Anna David on more

Originally Posted by WHPH10

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

quit playin'
laugh.gif
More info needed...

Bobby Hundreds dude is on NT although I don't think that's her bf.

As for Olivia, I'd definitely let her take a dump on my chest.
well, if i spoke out of turn, my bad. however...if he gets to shot candids of her like this fromjust being her friend, i wanna be her "friend"also.
Originally Posted by bobbytripledigits

I wanna play. Here are a couple shots some of you may have seen from my blog, some haven't been posted before.. but just some of my favorite photos from the past few weeks. I like how the computer light plays off Olivia's face in these shots.
nt1.jpg
nt2.jpg

Also funny, she has a fan group on Facebook called "Olivia Munn Panty Worshippers"
http://www.facebook.com/h...=1400857457.801828314..1

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

she was in the new Hundreds magazine

Pretty sad display of photos on there though....even if it is just a start up mag. I would think they would do more then just shoot some photos of her on theroof.

Back
Top Bottom