the monthly Olivia Munn post vol. ZOMG!

werewolf.gif

I'd lick her up n down til she said stop......then proceed to continue while her body goes thru orgasmic convultions AND THEN Stick it in and Smack whileshe's at her wettest on some Plies $h!+

Originally Posted by Mick Jagger

Suck a fart out of her $*% I would
She's super hot but I dont know why dudes say this. There are alot girls that guys beast over on here but you could find similar girls in your hometown if you looked hard enough.
It's flaming hot cheetos here man, Ive been there. Still wouldnt stop me from hella wanting to suck doodoo out her butt bro.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

I'd lick her up n down til she said stop......then proceed to continue while her body goes thru orgasmic convultions AND THEN Stick it in and Smack while she's at her wettest on some Plies $h!+

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

She's super hot but I dont know why dudes say this. There are alot girls that guys beast over on here but you could find similar girls in your hometown if you looked hard enough.
It's flaming hot cheetos here man, Ive been there. Still wouldnt stop me from hella wanting to suck doodoo out her butt bro.

Originally Posted by Shoes N BasketBall

Just saying Ive had "the hot girl" but that wouldnt stop me from licking the next hot girl's acehole.
laugh.gif

Esp this hot girl

Why cant you guys do normal things to these hot girls, instead of resorting to scat? Is that whats hot now?

since her bf is on NT, she'll prolly see this thread. maybe she'll give a shoutout to the site.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

since her bf is on NT, she'll prolly see this thread. maybe she'll give a shoutout to the site.

quit playin'
laugh.gif
not playing at all. but i am assuming that it's her boyfriend, since the pics he took of her (teeshirt and undies) were candids, not modelshots.

She used to be an arcade jumpoff letting dudes smash just to play the 2nd round of Street Fighter.

Back
Top Bottom