The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Mike heck was saying he was cringing at bisping criticizing Ariel

I didn’t even catch all of the drama lol I wish I could say I didn’t care but I’m moderately intrigued at this beef. I didn’t see it coming

I usually like bisping but he sounds like he’s loud and wrong on this

Ariel isn’t wrong about the boot licker part. Bisping was trying to dismiss Ariel’s reporting (even though he had the facts and did his best to not disclose the injury until the promotion did).

He literally recorded it the day of while walking in the park. And held onto it until after the Dana tweet.

No point in attacking the credibility of a 10+ MMA journalist of the year who literally was banned from the UFC due to his divulging Brock’s announcement prior to the UFC’s.

Do I hate the darts? The Pro Wrestling? Ariel’s ego? Yup. But ya can’t question his sources or information.

Bisoing looking foolish. Especially since he benefited from it when Weidman dropped out of the Rockhold rematch. And Ariel told Bisping he should throw his hat into the mix. The rest is history.

Crazy is he could go back and get super paid.

Obviously, he can’t compete with top welterweights in the mix martial arts. But drag out brawls…he got that dog in him. I don’t get the advantage of bare fists versus whatever ounce gloves.

Crazy is he could go back and get super paid.

Obviously, he can’t compete with top welterweights in the mix martial arts. But drag out brawls…he got that dog in him. I don’t get the advantage of bare fists versus whatever ounce gloves.

Give me Perry vs Masvidal

Back
Top Bottom