The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I hope for Nate and Jorge’s sake that they put on a good fight. They did one too many pressers on this thing trying to build hype when I think it’s doing the opposite.

Julianna don't even deserve next title shot. She just talks her way in to these things. She's going to get beat easily in a clinched fest by Rocky anyways. Just give Kayla the shot already.

I don’t think MMA media is saying much outside of assets been seized over a 3 million dollar debt to the Russian government
Didn’t a member of one of gyms also have terrorist ties?

And he recently got UAE citizenship?

Is he getting strong armed to go back to fighting by Putin/Dana or extorted?

I can’t see MMA media covering something like that. Real journalism work is outside the scope of their responsibilities. They’re more PR lol.

Didn’t a member of one of gyms also have terrorist ties?

And he recently got UAE citizenship?

Is he getting strong armed to go back to fighting by Putin/Dana or extorted?

I can’t see MMA media covering something like that. Real journalism work is outside the scope of their responsibilities. They’re more PR lol.
Wasn't a member but someone who walked in and trained there once or twice about 3 years ago.

Wouldn't believe anything that someone like Conor says about the whole deal.

Wasn't a member but someone who walked in and trained there once or twice about 3 years ago.

Wouldn't believe anything that someone like Conor says about the whole deal.

I thought I read it was someone who trained at the gym for a couple months years ago. Right after that stuff came out linking the terrorist dude to khabibs gym, his assets were seized.

Kind of interested to see with all the drama surrounding him if he will still be cornering umar when he fights corey in a month.

Back
Top Bottom