The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Stipe waiting to be interviewed

DUCvKGEXcAA2FRr.jpg
Holy **** I'm crying

Only heavyweight fight I want to see now is Stipe vs Cain Velasquez. Other than that, nobody beating Stipe. Same with DC in LHW. Hope more prospects come out soon. Seeing the same guys in the top 10 list fight each other and losing to each other is getting boring. Now I know why it's good to have multiple belts in each division like boxing.

That performance by Stipe was legendary. That was some movie ****.

As crazy as stipes fight it was crazy how hard it was to end Ngannu. It almost in a way made the story of the fight better.

If Ngannou can even improve his cardio just a little and learn some take down defense, dude can easily come back.

Only heavyweight fight I want to see now is Stipe vs Cain Velasquez. Other than that, nobody beating Stipe. Same with DC in LHW. Hope more prospects come out soon. Seeing the same guys in the top 10 list fight each other and losing to each other is getting boring. Now I know why it's good to have multiple belts in each division like boxing.
50/50 Booking doesn't work in UFC or WWE

that's what dana gets for not respecting the champ. stipe was saying it the whole week how ufc wants the belt on francis

As mentioned before hopefully Francis takes this experience positively. Dude is not even close to having what it takes to be a champion. Mentally, technically, and physically (stamina)

Dana wanted Francis to be his next cash cow so bad. :lol:

There's only one and he'll fight when he's ready. Dana ain't strippin this man. He ain't a fool:smokin

They still didn’t give any respect to Stipe after the fight. All they did was talk about Cain and show Cain highlights.

Back
Top Bottom