The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Pettis mind as well go to bellator and take another one ..bendo gonna run that organization.

After pettis' last 2 fights I can't see him staying at 155. Just a smarter move to go to 145 for him. Better match ups I'd like to see in 155 tho

As long as his wrestling is poo he's better off going to 145 where the guys are a little smaller. Maybe he won't get overpowered so much there.

He has to work on his wresting whether he goes to 145 or stays at 155.

If he stays at 155, he gotta start hitting them weights.

Even a better reason for bendo to sign with bellator and make Dana look like an even bigger **** by winning the title in his first fight.
I'm not sure about this .... If Bendo goes and takes the title - IMHO it might look bad for Bellator and the caliber of fighters they have.

Regardless of how good Bendo is ....

Bendo is forever that dude for making Frankie lose twice

What weight does Sergio Pettis fight at?

Last edited:
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

1.gif

Look at how upset Pee Wee was :rofl: :rofl:

I meant that it's completely conflicting that y'all saying cowboy robbed benson. Then saying it doesn't matter if people say Frankie got robbed, benson still won :lol:

Welp, Means got flagged for substances, he's out against Cowboy. Looks like they are planning to sub someone in

April: Jones vs DC II

June: Rockhold vs Weidman II

Last edited:
Weidman got an instant rematch :x I guess there's really no one else but :x fool got washed

Back
Top Bottom