The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Yawn...

Don't care to see Penn fight again and I sure as hell don't care for Lentz' vagina monologues.

Someone tell those two to get a room.

Last edited:
cbb645f6be39c0452ad00bc2c1111a00.png

I find it funny fatboy penn has such a grudge against dolce. Seems like penn and rampage (some of the sports biggest crybabies) hate the guy while a lot of his clients give him a lot of credit for helping them.

Man I would love to see silva and vitor run it back good thing he didn't take that fight after all.

Crazy bj is gunna fight again, he looked terrible the last 3 fights he had ( rory, Frankie, diaz) plus haven't fought since 2014 he's gotta have a ton of ring rust smh if he needed money he should of just collected a check from bellator.

If Conor starts promoting himself that would be a game changer. Whether you like him or not you gotta respect his hustle and what he might do to help the fighters.

Also I'm not sure if this is discusses but if gsp comes back to the UFChe doesn't have to wear reebok. He's grandfathered in due to his under armor sponsorship saying he's linked with the them for life.

Man I would love to see silva and vitor run it back good thing he didn't take that fight after all.

Crazy bj is gunna fight again, he looked terrible the last 3 fights he had ( rory, Frankie, diaz) plus haven't fought since 2014 he's gotta have a ton of ring rust smh if he needed money he should of just collected a check from bellator.

If Conor starts promoting himself that would be a game changer. Whether you like him or not you gotta respect his hustle and what he might do to help the fighters.

Also I'm not sure if this is discusses but if gsp comes back to the UFChe doesn't have to wear reebok. He's grandfathered in due to his under armor sponsorship saying he's linked with the them for life.

Not saying it's gonna happen but we've seen a number of guys resurrect their careers. Time off, camp change, etc can all lead to a resurgence.

He looked good against diaz in rd 1 bit ain't been the same since. I think weight class had alot to do with his performances. Going against bigger guys at 170, then Frankie at 145...smh

If he's at 155 that would be ideal imo, still gotta remember he's never been knocked down in his career even eating those shots against diaz, Rory etc..his chin is there, just needs to be in shape and motivated amd come with good game plans instead of "just scrappin" even tho that's what we all love about him, he's gotta be a professional and going to Jacksons is a step in that direction, maybe he got rid of the yes men and decided he needed to go to a pro camp. Let's see...

Last edited:
I think everyone forgets cam newton is with ua too. They gave him some garbage, weird looking training sneakers a couple years back though.

BJ aint makin no run man. Doesn't matter which weight class, 145, 155 and 170 are all way too tough. Nobody beats father time, especially in the fight game. Maybe if this was 3-4 years ago and he got with a real camp

HW's can be reborn because of the weight. One punch and you're out. Down at these lower weights skills and athleticism are too much for an old washed up fighter like BJ

Last edited:
I love BJ. He's partly why I started doing BJJ, but he ain't never won a fight when he was down on the scorecards. Never had a come from behind victory. If he didn't destroy his opponent in the first 2-3 rounds, he'd lose the fight. You never see him dig deep to try to get a win (a la Robbie Lawler).

However, I do think the Marinovich trained BJ vs RDA would make a great style match up.

If that's true i wonder what Reebok would have done if GSP was still active on the roster at the time the deal went down.

I can't see how they could make an exception for who at time was the biggest draw in the promotion.

Hopefully he comes back in the UA gi x headband :smokin

The whole GSP situation is so weird. I feel like he was silenced and given a suspension from the company. Sorry for the tin foil hat.

ufc probably told him to take a break after people thought he lost to fat beard hendricks. Get rejuvenated and come back when he's ready to blanket the rest of the division.

Honestly I hope TJ gives Dom the fade

Then give the fade to Faber after

Then Mighty Mouse after that

Then Frankie

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom