The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

BJ shoulda made that move in his prime, he might've never lost his belt to Frankie. Might be too late for all that now.

After seeing Robbie doing what he's doing I can't necessarily count him out, but it's gonna be an uphill battle for him.

He wouldn't have lost the first fight if he stayed with marinovich. He only did a few weeks there for that fight and he slowed down in 4th and 5th. That bj was the best version we've seen....and btw rda is doing that same program with marinovichs disciple nick curson

10001574.gif

:lol:  touche chester but

not current Robbie Lawler who looks like BJ Penn's older brother 8)

But anywho I got RDA beating Conor.

Once Conor loses let him move back to 145 and fight frankie 
Are you going to put $500 on it?

:nerd:

Last edited:
:smh: it's clear who the UFC is playing favorites with. Why would they use pics of RDA and Holm immediately after their fights when they're all beat up, then use nice pics of Meisha and Conor? It's like they're trying to sell it to the masses as ugly people vs attractive people

010716-UFC-mcgregor-dos-anjos-holm-tate-split-ahn-PI.vadapt.620.high.9.jpg

Last edited:
conor didnt even break a sweat his last fight, dude stays lookin sharp :pimp:

you wanted them to use a pic of miesha after a fight as well...

Last edited:
man all this extensive testing is wack tbh. let these folks have they PEDs
laugh.gif
they still gon try and use em anyway..

I'm calling it... Conor getting washed.

No way he can get his grappling where it needs to be in 2 months.

RDA gonna eat the left hand, ragdoll him and get a 1st or 2nd round submission.

I'm calling it... Conor getting washed.

No way he can get his grappling where it needs to be in 2 months.

RDA gonna eat the left hand, ragdoll him and get a 1st or 2nd round submission.
**** i think rda eats him up on the feet, the leg kick gonna be there all day, southpaw vs southpaw, reminiscent of what he did to nate

^^^Honestly I've got Robo Dos Anjos winning the fight. Dude just has looked other worldly. He knocked out Bendo (which I never saw coming). He abused Pettis. Obliterated Cowboy. Every time I see the Diaz fight, I see censored at every leg kick.

But I've counted Connor out in his fight against Brimmage, Porier, Mendes and Aldo.

Having said that, he needs to work with whoever JBJ is working with that allowed a Community College wrestler out grapple an Olympian. That was probably the most surprising thing coming out of that fight. It's 2016, we've seen well rounded wins the day (Rockhold, Holms, Dillashaw, etc).

Also Paige, besides Thug Rose, hasn't fought anyone. The only decent women are in the top five if even that. Division is still young and very shallow.

And if I were these fighters...Unionize so they can avoid all of this abusive independent contractor crap. And market themselves. ***** themselves on Instagram, YouTube, etc.

Won't lie UFC needs to work on their marketing. I've complained about this before. To make money, you gotta spend money. Invest in marketing these fighters so you can boost buy rates, gates and merchandising for people not named GSP, Ronda and Connor.

Last edited:
Just feed him to Nick Diaz again.

Looks like Ronda is a no go for 200 as of right now. Betche gon fight the winner of Holm/Tate
Holm took ole girl's soul

Wait, did Dana really say Betch has the next shot? That can't be right :rofl:

Has she even fought afain since getting washed in Brasil? Have her fight Milf Cat Zingano first.

conor didnt even break a sweat his last fight, dude stays lookin sharp :pimp:

you wanted them to use a pic of miesha after a fight as well...

She still looking good.

I've never watched Robo Dos Anjos BJJ intently.

Connor's "Brown" belt was a bit dubious if I remember. And two months isn't going to be enough time. He has to contend with grappling/takedowns, BJJ on the ground and some wicked chest caving, leg wobbling, eye jamming striking. Movement, KO power and some solid mix ups just don't seem to be the keys to success (DJ Khaled!).

Money matchups for the Mystic One would have been Cow Boy, Pettis and Diaz.

Chandler Jones (Jon's NFL playing brother) had some sort of medical issue and was admitted to the hospital on Sunday under weird circumstances (police report was altered). Jon musta been chilling with him in the snow last weekend 

Too bad Jon doesn't have Bellicheck to cover up his transgressions 

Last edited:

Chandler Jones (Jon's NFL playing brother) had some sort of medical issue and was admitted to the hospital on Sunday under weird circumstances (police report was altered). Jon musta been chilling with him in the snow last weekend 

Too bad Jon doesn't have Bellicheck to cover up his transgressions 
Saw on Twitter that he overdosed on pills at Gronk's house. No idea if true or not

Looks like it was just weed

“I got his keys off the kitchen table, I was able to lock the front door. If you want to just pass along to the fire, he was definitely involved with Class D delta before this happened, just so they know.” [Officer dispatched to Jones' house]

Class D is likely a reference to a schedule of drugs, with marijuana probably the most common.

Was hoping the Jones bros were getting lit with Gronk and them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom