The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

That bloody *** fight was more gorey than a SAW Movie. Hopefully both men ain't got no contagious infections in their blood.

Who wants to rep bet me on that Mendes/Edgar fight? I got Mendes.

Last edited:
Sorry for the stupid question, but what was Tony talking about with his unborn son?

Last edited:
This dude Artem is really 12-10? 
roll.gif

roll.gif

MCGREGOR FANS CAUSE RUCKUS ON VEGAS FLIGHT

The flight was just 25 minutes into a 5 1/2 hour flight from New York to Las Vegas when a physical altercation forced the pilot to turn the plane around. Before take-off an Irish passenger repeatedly interrupted the safety instructions to chant "Ole, Ole!" and was taken off the flight.

Via ESPN

Last edited:
I understand the Irish fans are passionate but that's just being obnoxious for no reason

It's like drunk college kids man

Irish people love to drink and get drunk, and I hope tomorrow they don't riot if their Lord and Savior Conor loses along with his other fans.

Artem is complete garbage. Dude is doing absolutely nothing just standing there. Dude doesn't even deserve to be in the ring right now

I'm tired and I'm in the west. Couldn't imagine living in the east. I would never watch any sports

Dana gave no damns 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I feel like that chest hair can't be pleasant for opponents

JJ 
devil.gif

Instead of a promo of the main event TONIGHT, they showing the same ole Conor/Aldo promo 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I had a hunch that fight would be a good time for a :smokin break......

Still want Marlon Moraes in the UFC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom