The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

He’s a ****ing dumb$**t.
Is he?

What exactly has he said that makes him a dumb ****?

He claimed to be the TRUE African fighter on the roster.

In which, he is correct.

He was born, raised and trains out of Africa.

He is 100% a product of African MMA.

Last edited:
They are trying to keep Conor from fighting in BKFC eh. I'm not surprised the December Conor card ain't happening and do wonder if he fights again with the UFC.

Assuming Jones retires immediately after the stipe fight, they doing Alex/tom for December headliner ?

Comeback loading... yea not so sure. There was also a tweet from Conor today (deleted earlier) saying he still wants to fight in December.

Alleged deleted Tweet:
"Ah Dana, December is the date! Bring the calendar year home with a winning event! Come on now, what’s this? I am off to altitude next month to prepare. DECEMBER! Tell Dana and UFC WE WANT DECEMBER! WE DESERVE DECEMBER!"

Y'all know I'm a big McGregor supporter....

but I think he's done.

It's hard for me to see him fighting in the UFC again after this last one fell through.

I think the ship has finally sailed and that's fine.

Teasing fights seems to become more of his "schtick" for his post fight life/promotional endeavors.

Yep and it just doesn't seem the UFC is willing to build a card around him like they did with the Cerrone card and the fallout from this summer. They don't want to have to scramble again if he were to get hurt.

^^^Still could be. That Esparsa (sp) fight was a big dookie. I think Mannon was too big in size and a challenge for her first fight at 125.

But if she beats Blanchfield, she'd be next in line after Mannon.

Back
Top Bottom