The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

IMG_4553.jpeg

😂

Have very little interest in Islam moving up to fight Belal. Plus with all the WW contenders waiting in the wings the fight makes no sense at this point.

Have very little interest in Islam moving up to fight Belal. Plus with all the WW contenders waiting in the wings the fight makes no sense at this point.

Islam moving up to WW to fight a champ who has never gone to a decision and is undefeated sounds a lot better

Possible that this ends up working in the UFC’s favor.

If they go to trial and win, the lawyer fees will be far less than the settlement that was thrown out.

Unless some really damaging information comes out in court.
Definitely a risk leaving it in the hands of a jury but there was so much evidence against the UFC. Having the judge also deny the settlement because it wasn't a fair amount is a good look for the fighters.

I also wonder if the judge can grant a JNOV on this type of trial if the fighters were to lose.

Price of the ticket I suppose.

But I thought they were going to give us a glimpse of what the inside was going to look like with the octagon and all that ****.

I still don’t understand the Sphere LED screens well enough to get that.

I've heard some of the media members and fighters have gotten a VR view of how it's going to look with the cage setup inside the Sphere. I'm interested to see where the cage will be positioned and how they'll utilize the screen so it's not too distracting for the fighters. With a concert you can setup a stage with the visuals behind the performers, but with MMA in the octagon it will be a different story and seems the visuals could be an eye sore if you're moving around.

Hmm who is going to headline 307?? Kayla should make easy work of Ketlen and they are probably putting her on this card in case someone drops out of the Rocky/Pena fight. With Max-Ilia at 308 it seems the remaining options are limited.

I can’t see them headlining a card with Raquel Pennington/Juilanna Pena.

I’m not saying it’s their fault but there’s like a lot of anti women MMA fans and their names don’t exactly ring bells. I’d say the same for a lot guys too. But besides headlining Apex or fight nights, it’s criminal how low key women’s MMA has become.

Paige Van Zant is bigger than most of these girls today. I hope Kayla can help reverse it.

Back
Top Bottom