The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

It’s a lil wild they have Ankalaev on there lol. Do we even really count Jones lol? The suspensions/overturning and questionable last performances at LHW. Islam is technically the longest active win streak.

It’s a lil wild they have Ankalaev on there lol. Do we even really count Jones lol? The suspensions/overturning and questionable last performances at LHW. Islam is technically the longest active win streak.

It’s basically in the wording, unbeaten =/= win streak. Belal technically wouldn’t be up there too if it were only talking about win streaks because the previous Leon fight. Jones was also ruled as NC.

Dana wild.

He said who GAF if it’s 7 am but his cranky mood might have been a result of it.

I think the bonuses should be $100K. It’s life changing money and you know young hungry wolves going to chase it.

Biggest troll in MMA

Won’t lie. Belal has never been as big, secured those type of take downs and talked this type of fire. Almost like a roid rage.

Belal muscle gains in his thirties are impressive for real. Lots of factors could play a part, but outright doping would be wild.

Not unheard of, but to risk it all, I don’t think a dude who lives to win by decision is abusing PEDs. And if he is, give him something that causes a sense of urgency.

Photos look to be at least a decade apart.

The way that guru cat looks, peds and fitness are definitely out of his expertise.

Photos look to be at least a decade apart.

The way that guru cat looks, peds and fitness are definitely out of his expertise.
Even wilder is everyone thinks MMAguru is a fat slob recording from his basement. I saw some training clips and ugh…he probably wears baggy clothes and probably sees the same doctors as Dana and Belal.

Props to Belal though. He’s been grinding for a minute. He definitely deserved the title shot, put in the work and wasn’t crouching on his rank like some other folks. I got Shavkat in a fight. But I’d probably give him even or edge to most of the top 10.

Jon really a weird dude like Tom said

Regardless I don’t think he can walk away after the stipe fight with the paychecks that await another fight

Quick turn arounds for Alex and Belal.

Not many options.

Women’s strawweight is not booked.

Flyweight is booked.

Bantamweight is booked.

Flyweight isn’t booked.

BW is booked.

Featherweight is booked.

Belal just fought.

Izzy/DDP bout to fight.

Alex just fought.

Jon is fighting Stipe in November.

What makes more sense lol, disappointing Utah or not pissing off the government of Abu Dhabi?

Someone gotta take this L like Eon!!

Damn, so Islam might really be getting surgery if he ain't making October.

Ilia/Max definitely the bigger fight for the amount of money Abu Dhabi spending. Ilia also reps Georgia, which is a real short flight, so I'm sure he'll have plenty supporters fly out for him. PPV would also be on Spain prime time.

Got back from vacation yesterday and watched the 304 card later in the evening. Very impressive win by Paddy but Green made a huge mistake. Was also good to see Allen bounceback but Giga seems to fade after the first, he needs to re-tool his game if he wants to be a contender. Aspinall seems to be the best HW at this point and if Jones is to retire after the Stipe fight I'll be disappointed. Tom is the undisputed HW champ at this point IMO. Belal executed the gameplan even if it was a ho hum fight but Leon really gets way too content and waited too long before getting going. It was late so started dozing off towards 4th round.

I'm sure UFC will try to make the Shavkhat fight soon as they can't be happy with Belal as the champ.

Back
Top Bottom