The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I mean just from a BJJ perspective, don’t see how Jake could win. Kick as well, dunno if Jake has ever felt a real leg kick before.

Another fight that would happen before the fight would be hoLLand and Strickland. Dude legit said if they were in prison there’s nothing he could do to prevent him from having sex

They need to make that fight

Bonfim is almost paying to be in the UFC lol smh

Sheezus.

They really should do away with the win bonus. Holland and Green making decent money. Bobby been in the game for a minute. He's doing good if he fights three times AND wins smh.

Is the contract after DWCS really a 12k/12k for your first few fights??? I can see why Suga didn't want to fight higher level opponents until given a new deal.

there is no way that fight happens
You can probably bet on that fact lol.

But...on the other end, could be probably the biggest $$$ Dillon Danis can make at this time. It's six figures to possibly seven figures.

Logan will absolutely blast him. He's fought against KSI twice and had that exhibition against one of the greatest boxers of all time. Plus he can use his brother as a sparring partner. Plus, I'm sure Jake's coaches are A+.

Sydney card to me is worse than the Utah card

Now, if they could have gotten DDP instead of Strickland, I might change my mind just based off main event alone

I wasn't really that hyped for Dustin vs Justin tbh. Though it was going to be an amazing fight, I felt both are on the downside of their careers. The Alex vs Jan fight had a high chance of boredom- but I was still hyped for it

1691584358241.png

Exciting card for Pacific folks since a lot of talent from Australia and New Zealand are on the card (odd they got Izzy as Nigeria lol).

But the quality of the card is almost PFL quality (okay Bellator quality).

Back
Top Bottom