The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I mean Francis could probably win those $1 million PFL tourneys if he signed there
True, I also wonder if Jake Paul actually fights MMA in PFL later this year, I know they are trying to put together a PPV with him, Kayla Harrison and some of their other top fighters but I have my doubts of what it'll look like. They could trot out Francis for that and try to sign any other HW out there but as said already the MMA HW pool outside the UFC is extremely shallow.

Steam came off a while ago, from his months off the injury to be honest. I'm just saying it ain't all about the money.

There were already talks about a couple mma promotions bringing offers to the table with some of the things he wanted out the UFC. So I'm guessing he probably lands with either One or PFL by the end of the year, early 2024.

I mean Francis could probably win those $1 million PFL tourneys if he signed there
Versus the $8 million UFC was offering. That’s hustling backwards especially with that schedule they have. It would be terrible for his knees.
Steam came off a while ago, from his months of the injury to be honest. I'm just saying it ain't all about the money.

There were already talks about a couple mma promotions bringing offers to the table with some of the things he wanted out the UFC. So I'm guessing he probably lands with either One or PFL by the end of the year, early 2024.
Not sure what’s going on. But I don’t think his intention was to have no buzz or not have a fight lined up for the year. There’s not a YouTuber equivalent at HW. Fury has Usyk. Leaves Wilder and Joshua. Joshua’s manager said he wanted him to have an another tune up fight prior to Fury or Wilder. Wilder could fight Ruiz.

Not sure what’s going on. But I don’t think his intention was to have no buzz or not have a fight lined up for the year.
I mean he said plenty times on different Ariel interviews that he's completely happy and content if he never fights again lol.

On a sad note:

Benny can't catch a break. Card is very mid now with just a great main event.

Last edited:
Benny has to go through gamrot AND Arman for a title shot? Sheesh.

Really just wanna see Benny/islam at this point. Super disappointed the Olivera fight is now off.

Wow, didn't even know the OAM/Burgos fight happened already lol. Wish they didn't match him with the best fighter in the division for his debut. OAM is clearly a very good UFC caliber LW. Burgos vs. Collard would've been a fire debut and fight :smh:

Belal clearly deserves it strictly off merit. Again, it's a shame that nobody cares about him

Gilbert's last wins were.... against.... declining WW's

Colby is simply taking what he can get. If Dana is giving him a title shot, why would Colby decline and say "no, I want to fight someone else before Leon." That doesn't make sense :lol:

What we don’t know is what was offered before. That’s something we have no knowledge of.

Did he not agree to fight Khamzat? Or is Khamzat lying? With the lack of transparency in MMA, it all boils down to he said, she said.

Rumored that Bryce Mitchell has a new opponent in Movsar :wow: :pimp:

Searched around and completely forgot they were scheduled to fight last year and they had beef

They gotta get this signed. Movsar hasn't fought in a year

“He says all these things on me on social media about how I’m a coward, and I’m a dumbass, and this and that, and that and this. I’ve never been so harassed in my life. … So you can say what you want, but when it comes down to it, this guy was ready to go. All them words, that’s f*ckin’ cheap, man. Them words don’t mean a f*ckin’ thing. I was gonna show up and give you a piece of my mind. And it wasn’t going to be in English, buddy. It was going to be with these (fists).”

What we don’t know is what was offered before. That’s something we have no knowledge of.

Did he not agree to fight Khamzat? Or is Khamzat lying? With the lack of transparency in MMA, it all boils down to he said, she said.
Doesn't really matter. Again if Dana is bypassing everyone and letting Colby cut- why would he not take that

Plus Chimeav's days at 170 look to be over. He may be having Visa issues as well according to Aaron Bronstetter

Back
Top Bottom