The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Yo you're right, Rob Font was calling out Figgy after his win which would be absolutely nuts

Was actually wanting to see how he'd fare at 135...
I'm not sure what the point is in cutting all that weight and staying at 125 unless he desires Moreno/Figgy 5. I think it's 2-1-1 in Moreno's favor.

He's 35. His window is not exactly closing but definitely narrowing. Make a run at the higher weight. Maybe his power will translate to the division and he won't be as drained come fight night.
Izzy now has 18 ig posts about his win :smh: :lol:

And who knows how many ig stories since

It’s out of hand bro
That's Israel Adesanya. Post Costa fight, he went on social media and unloaded a clip of posts after that embarrassing/ridiculous celebration after winning.

You either love or hate him. I've resigned myself to enjoying the art not the artists. I've seen enough behavior, political views, world views, attempts at coherent thoughts, etc to know the bar is low with MMA fighters. Class is important, especially in martial arts. But combat sports are classless.

I would bet come weigh in day figgy misses weight

To me it’s a way to fast track Kape to a title shot if he can beat figgy

Reactions: OTG
Here we go with the bs....this man is not hurt smh. I already called it. Expect multiple delays and interims while Edwards and Covington at the top.
Nobody outside of uk cares about Leon

He needs to understand he does not call the shots lol

What’s ironic is: Leon has a much better chance at beating colby than rahkmanov

I feel that rahkmanov will maul Leon

Nobody outside of uk cares about Leon

He needs to understand he does not call the shots lol

What’s ironic is: Leon has a much better chance at beating colby than rahkmanov

I feel that rahkmanov will maul Leon
Leon aint fighting Rahkmanov lol. He will def delay that fight.

UFC has a problem with champ fights. No W115, No W145, No 155, No 170, No 205(rightfully so, waiting on Jiri), Now seemingly no Heavyweight.

Leon aint fighting Rahkmanov lol. He will def delay that fight.

UFC has a problem with champ fights. No W115, No W145, No 155, No 170, No 205(rightfully so, waiting on Jiri), Now seemingly no Heavyweight.
Leon trying to force a rematch with Belal or fight burns? Idk who else he thinks he’s going to fight

Leon has virtually no leverage and the UFC would be fine to make an interim with Colby vs likes of Burns, Belal or even Shavkat. Then just as easily strip him for "not wanting to fight". The brass is likely trying to make Colby/Leon in the UK for some dumb UK vs USA matchup.

This whole precedent of oh I was the backup so of course I get the next shot is lame and should never be a thing. Was listening to the MMA Show with Ariel, Chuck and Petesy and they joked about how guys will brag about how many times they were the backup in title fights lol.

Really hate how Dana always feels the need to make definitive statements when many of them he will walk back later on. If Jones beats Stipe the UFC would love to have Francis back, but hey maybe Francis is really a man of principal and isn't willing to return if the brass don't at least try to meet him in the middle with some of the matters he discussed with them last year.

From a business perspective it gives the ufc negotiating leverage to take a hard stance like this if they ever were to sit down at the table again. And unfortunately Francis will have lost an insane amount of leverage. That 8 mil offer is no longer there and it’s going to have to be Francis’s people that reaches out to them.

Yeah…it’s been a few months. If Francis doesn’t get that bag worthy boxing fight, his leaving will be a failure.

Reactions: OTG
Yeah…it’s been a few months. If Francis doesn’t get that bag worthy boxing fight, his leaving will be a failure.
He aint getting it, promoters already saying his asking price way too high

Fury was blowing smoke up his *** and got him all gassed up, basically used him for his own free promo.

He would have made a deal by now.

He priced himself out. Damn shame.

Seems like clock is ticking on Francis being able to book a match with a high profile boxing HW. Would be sad if he goes somewhere like PFL/Bellator/One and crushes cans in their HW divisions. Out of curiosity I checked list of best non-UFC HW's and yea list is rough, Francis would wreck guys like Bader, Vassell, Kongo, etc.

What legit boxing promoter said Francie priced himself out though? We talking about "leaked" whatsapp messages with Ali of all people :lol:

Only other person was the BKFC guy.

Back
Top Bottom