The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Dana doesn’t care about promoting like he should. Look at how the damn rollout for Jones/Gane happened. It’s a joke and super frustrating as a die hard fan who wants to see the biggest fights and the company do its job building the hype and storyline.

Dana hasn't done a proper press/promo tour since Conor/Aldo. He hasnt cared for a long time. With how long the travel time is, I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't even at the PPV.

Fight should feel so much bigger. It's a super fight with 2 of the (arguably) top 3 fighters in your promotion right now.

He technically was there for the Conor/Mayweather world tour.

He also made sure the instigator wasn’t any where near him for the fight.

I low key wish they’d get a new promoter. He can still be the president. Just have someone new bring hype and excitement for these cards.

🤷🏽‍♂️

Can’t remember off the top of my head.

It’s actually wild when folks from the P4P List fight each other.

Leon/Usman 2. Leon/Usman 3. Holloway/Volk 3. DC/JBJ 2. Amanda/Valentina. Cyborg/Amanda. Weili/Rose.

Did they say what will host TUF? ABC, ESPN or ESPN+?

I can see Chandler getting on McGregor’s nerves.

Good for Chandler. Good opportunity. A bag. He’ll probably be willing to stand even though he could use wrestling.

Also dope that the April card is in Miami.

Last edited:
TUF is suppose to air Tuesday nights on espn and espn+

I guess good timing since nothing really on besides baseball at that time of the year anyway

When he wins, it’s a highlight reel for Chandler.

I mean Conor hasn’t really won in awhile but when he does, it’s a finish (besides Max and Diaz 2).

I’ll just tune into social media clips for the TUF highlights.

Don’t hold your breath for Conor. Last time he coached TUF he was able to weasel out of fighting Faber. Wouldn’t be surprised if Dana lets him do the same for another unearned title shot.

Back
Top Bottom