The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Leon should get a rematch if Kamaru beats him? and if we somehow get Usman vs Colby 3..... :rolleyes
If Leon loses I'd say only way they'd give him a rematch is if the fight is close or he maybe gets screwed over by the judges. Can't see them wanting a 4th fight.

Yea if Colby beats Chimaev I have no interest in him fighting Usman again but hopefully we don't have to worry about that...

Yeah…I think the only reason why were clamoring for Usman/Edwards 3 is due to Kamaru letting off the gas and falling into a lull and getting head shot.

Otherwise, we know what to expect.

Chimaev would probably get the title shot easy. Colby…maybe, maybe not. If Leon wins then he’d definitely get it since it’s a new matchup.

Roberto Souza is legit and only has one Rizin loss back in 2019.

Hiromasa is coming off a loss but did win Rizin's BW grandprix on NYE. I'm looking forward to this card and it's appearing to be the first big card Rizin is able to put on for three years as the new variant was going around close to New Year last year and they couldn't get many foreigners on that card.

solid fights. kleiber and souza both tough, definitely some of the best rizin has to offer. my boy ougikubo has already been beaten thoroughly by guchi twice though. :lol:

Roberto Souza is legit and only has one Rizin loss back in 2019.

Hiromasa is coming off a loss but did win Rizin's BW grandprix on NYE. I'm looking forward to this card and it's appearing to be the first big card Rizin is able to put on for three years as the new variant was going around close to New Year last year and they couldn't get many foreigners on that card.
Holy ****, Souza beat tofiq

Tofiq seems like he’s on the rise in bellator and a contender

Seems like a pure grappler

In my opinion let cejudo fight sterling in Australia in February and winner fights suga international fight week in July. Gives suga plenty of time to work on takedown defense, and helps build whoever the winner is vs Sean.

My man wilding!!

He was the early favorite and now is the underdog. Hopefully, he gets a bag for the CTE. No one will be mad if he’s 2-1 since he’s an older fighter. Jake desperately thinking he’s the next coming of Floyd.

There are definitely pros and cons to fighting in the squared circle for MMA. A ring can be frustrating for takedowns as guys will almost fall out of the ring and plus you can't use the ring to "wall walk", etc. I do like that it forces the action and guys can't just stall you out against the cage.

In my opinion let cejudo fight sterling in Australia in February and winner fights suga international fight week in July. Gives suga plenty of time to work on takedown defense, and helps build whoever the winner is vs Sean.
Suga would have to fight my man chito in the mean time. No way he should be able to just sit and wait

Back
Top Bottom