The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

UFC knows better than to make Holm a main event, outside of the Rousey fight she never delivers.

Holm is so washed .....

Agree with the above statement, never seen Holm look good besides the Rousey fight.

As trash as Holm is, she did win that fight.

The judges have been trash lately with these garbage split decisions.

Ketlen Vieira’s corner told her she was losing after each round. Those judges are smoking rocks.

Holms was ineffective the whole fight, don’t care how much clinch time she had.
I didn’t see the fight.

Are you saying that Holly Holms tried to “win” by controlling her opponent and stalling in the clinch?

…I don’t believe it.

04D43379-2A26-4772-A0CE-8ABA7C8C7240.gif

It’s amazing to me that mma fighters are able to throw leg kicks so freely after what happened to Anderson Silva and Chris Weidman. Especially the ones with slender body types.

Obviously they’re a lot tougher than me.

…I couldn’t do it.

Solid main event for that fight night. Also that ubs arena is nice, caught a hockey game there last month.

Ortega vs Yair should be a banger.

Now if only the UFC would stop playin and get a card at Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle. If not a PPV then a FN with a high level main would suffice, one can dream. Good to see they are doing more FN's in actual venues not named the UFC Apex though, it gets boring watching these cards on ESPN+ and everything outside the cage looks the same week after week with only like a couple hundred people in attendance.

Back
Top Bottom