The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

The best MMA fighters are wrestlers, including Woodley when he was a top-level fighter.

Very few MMA guys can box.

He's never been even an average boxer. He got paid a bag at 39 years old, more than he's ever made in an MMA fight most likely

Ashamed that he is what we thought he was? lol, I guess
He loss the first couple rounds because he did hardly anything

He had enough skill to win this fight, and get another bag on the rematch

Instead, mans looked like he was looking to shoot in for the single leg

He loss the first couple rounds because he did hardly anything

He had all the tools to win this fight, and get another bag on the rematch

Instead mans looked like he was looking to shoot in for the single leg
Bro, we've seen him fight this same fight in MMA plenty of times. In a sport he's never done, he did it again. There is no surprise there

Woodley isn't a good boxer. There was a rematch clause. Woodley almost knocked Paul down. Don't see it as a fix

Bro stop it, he had that man on the ropes by mistake and still didn’t attack him and was throwing shallow punches…. I’m betting my life savings on Jake Paul next fight idgaf who he fight

Bro, we've seen him fight this same fight in MMA plenty of times. In a sport he's never done, he did it again. There is no surprise there
I am not talking about being surprised, I don't know why you are focused on that

I am talking about dude making the same dumb mistake he always makes and it cost him the fight

So what Tryon should be proud his avoidable bonehead actions in the ring cost him a fight? I really don't get what you are trying to pushback on

Me not being surprised and Tryon goofing the fight away and not mutually exclusive

I am not talking about being surprised, I don't know why you are focused on that

I am talking about dude making the same dumb mistake he always makes and it costing him the fight

So someone should be proud his avoidable bonehead actions in the ring cost him a fight? I really don't get what you are trying to pushback on
Why are you saying he should be proud now?

Stating "he should be ashamed" implies that Woodley is a superior boxer. There is no reason to assume that and from what we witnessed, it is def not true

He's never proved to be even a good MMA boxer. He shouldn't be ashamed of getting a bag at the age of 39 in a sport he's never participated in

Max can box. Katar can box. Font, Sandhagen, and Cody can box. Edmen too.
It just makes no sense because it’s MMA. So none of these guys spend most of their time just training in that discipline.

A rando YouTuber. A retired basketball player. And two washed MMA fighters ain’t it.

I’m glad he’s getting his money. Boxing leaving money on the table and shooting themselves in the foot.

Why are you saying he should be proud now?

Stating "he should be ashamed" implies that Woodley is a superior boxer. There is no reason to assume that and from what we witnessed, it is def not true

He's never proved to be even a good MMA boxer. He shouldn't be ashamed of getting a bag at the age of 39 in a sport he's never participated in
I am not saying he should be proud. I am saying you are acting like he should be proud he lose a winnable fight

He didn't just lose the fight because Paul is a superior boxer

Paul got like 3 free rounds because Woodley refused to throw. Because he did the same goofy **** again

He could have gotten another bag if he won

Back
Top Bottom