The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Way to get Khabib back into the cage is if someone beats one of his fighters and talks major **** :lol: someone gotta beat Islam badly and cut a promo

I love seeing Khabib in the corner's of all his guys, but knows Javier is still the head coach. Shows how much he cares about all of them

Only way Khabib comes back is if we have a champ at 155 that enters the GOAT talk. A champ that goes undefeated for a few years. Otherwise he ain't coming back. And if Islam becomes champ he definitely ain't coming back.

this ***** last name ain't even gracie :lol: hopefully he turns out better than the last few gracie prospects.

Sanchez is tough and has gotten better since they last fought but man... I think he's getting slept by the 2nd.

Way to get Khabib back into the cage is if someone beats one of his fighters and talks major **** :lol: someone gotta beat Islam badly and cut a promo

I really do think this is the only situation khabib would come back. If someone embarrassed Islam in a title fight and called out khabib

Back
Top Bottom