The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

How is Bisping is cleared to fight with just one good eye from the athelete comissions?

he said he would lie when he had to do vision tests. If it's the line chart stuff then you just remember what letters to say you see. Surprised most of you haven't seen what his eye really looks like, he's shown it before. That's why it's crazy when idiots like costa trash stephens for not continuing to fight after eyepokes. They act like eye injuries will heal up like a broken hand, eye injuries can mess up your life.

Say what you want about bisping but this dude gave his eye to the sport......he basically fought the last stretch of his career with 1 eye, took Luke to humble town with that 1 eye also....

you want to talk about tuff? Bisping is the man. Most doods would have called it quits, played victim and tried to sue the UFC....This dude sacks up pops a glass eye in and makes a title run. Real stuff of legend.

Last edited:
“Now, what’s his name, little juice monkey, Paula,” Adesanya said, speaking on MMAFighting’s The MMA Hour. “Paula. My *****. What did he say again? He said something about I wouldn’t last two rounds with him. See he, Silva, that fight with me and him was just physical chess. Was the highest level of striking. It was just, if you know about footwork, intricacies of footwork, it was beautiful to watch. For a guy like Paula, he’s a walking punching bag, walking punching bag, juiced up, blown up and throws body shots and heavy, heavy, heavy. Bring that *** over here.”

I'm wanting izzy to win but my money is on Whittaker. Anything can happen but yea.....I got the reaper

1570226465516.gif

Who was the last lineal middleweight champ? How are they both interm champ?

nvm i see it was GSP who vacated

Interesting to see Israel come in 1 pound under, his face looked pretty sunken. He’s a slim dude though.

Whittaker looked a lot better on the scale than I though he would considering he looks to have put on some mass.

looking forward to tomorrow.

GSP the true Lineal champ lol.
And I give Bisping credit...but then again...could he have saved the eye after the fight with Belfort?

I’d rather walk away with all my toes and fingers then them remember me for being a tough SoB. He got kids. A wife. And he could have grand children. Plus he trying to be a movie star. They have to CG his eye movement...

Why were they actually weighing onstage? I thought that’s always done in the morning backstage now unless the aussie commission still has to do it the old way.

Why were they actually weighing onstage? I thought that’s always done in the morning backstage now unless the aussie commission still has to do it the old way.

No early weigh ins for this event. Not sure if it came down to the commission or timing.

Just saw the gif of Bisping on the previous page. Damn, he's a true warrior.

Adesanya sounding real extra right now, talking about how he's not buying material possessions, but buying houses now smh. He needs to holler at Iaquinta though so he can get that commission check.

bisping fought some juiced up guys at middleweight. Were henderson and sonnen on trt when he lost to them?

cain said f it and took the wwe bag
probably will work a couple shows without having to go through training camp or risk of getting knocked out for real
doesn't he still need surgery on his knee? dude out there with a knee brace :sick:

Back
Top Bottom