The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

ESPN+ has a 7 day trial for anybody looking to try it out when the ufc stuffs starts coming next month. If you're in the US it's a better deal than Fightpass (and cheaper), you get the same fight archives plus the new cards and you can watch it on your ps4 (a FP app never made it to ps4).

Last edited:
I didn’t know you had access to their archives. I might look into copping it.

Michael Bisping’s eye will never be the same due to PEDs. And Daniel Cormier’s crying could have been a result of it (even though Jon acting like it’s not).

Ping's eye will never be the same because he cracked over the head/eye with a Vitor's shin, that would've happened with or without PEDs

Edit: In case my point misconstrued, I meant it in a "freak accident" sort of way. There's really no way to prevent something like that from happening since the chances of it are so small. Similar to MVP fracturing Evangelista Cyborg's skull with that flying knee, it's just an unfortunate happening in sports.

Last edited:

The Machida sub is still my favorite. The way he dropped his body after words, my goodness :pimp: :pimp:

When he realizing his broke his toe after the Sonnen fight. "Oh my goodness" :rofl:

She looked smaller than Amanda yesterday. I think she was a pound or half a pound less at the weigh in.

I’m not sure who I got in the fight.

think when they both enter the cage, cyborg will be noticeably bigger, closer to 160.
lets see if nunes is going to be the one to push the pace early. think she has enough power in her hands to prevent cyborg from walking her down without any danger

no buzz regarding bj penn fighting :lol:
dana was *****ing about chuck and letting bj out there to take a beating

It's essentially going to be a BJJ match anyways. I think old man BJ gonna get this. They showed footage of him in the gi the other day :pimp:

Cyborg allowed to fight in the US is still hilarious :lol:

Anyone near her will test positive :lol:

Anyway, Jones will win by TKO. He’s juiced so he should win

Gus hasn't ever won a big fight though, even against "clean" fighters. He lost to DC and Rumble, if he wins tonight it'll be incredible. But atm, he's always been the guy who couldn't beat the guy.

Carlos got him a new one, from the comment section some claim she is a fighter at Jacksons. Irene Rivera

Screen Shot 2018-12-29 at 1.17.55 PM.png

yeah, it is interesting

im sure gus is playing with house money in a lot of peoples eyes, if he wins, he beat a cheater, if he loses, he lost to a cheater
I mean that’s lkterslly what’s going on so yeah :lol:

But you’re more than welcome explain “see, if you have a swimming pool ...........” :rofl:

Last edited:
Cyborg wins handily.

Jones in 4th

Mendes early

I really don't want to go against Penn but I have to. Will be painful to see him get dominated live.

Going with Megan Anderson

Condit.

Hall

Latifi big and early

Arlovski/Harris hopefully a street fight

Anybody else gonna be there?

How much were your tix Brodie and where ya sitting? We were thinking about it but didn't pull the trigger

We went the last time they were at the Forum for 199, it was an insane card

How much were your tix Brodie and where ya sitting? We were thinking about it but didn't pull the trigger

We went the last time they were at the Forum for 199, it was an insane card
I paid $850 per ticket. On the floor. Should be there in about 30 minutes. Trying to get there for the hall fight but it doesn’t look like I will make it.

Lmaoooo not gonna lie almost every MMA card I've been to even I've had to fight some tiredness

I see Uriah Hall on the Fight Pass portion, had no idea

Back
Top Bottom