The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

You kinda knew once vick started talking that trash that he was going to pay for it. I’ve never heard his voice before then all of a sudden he was yapping about his opponent who has faced way better competition than him.

I kinda wanna see gaethje fight nate just to see them destroy each other, nate is the more durable fighter though.

Gaethje was eating some stiff jabs last night, he did seem a lil chinny which shouldn’t be surprising

Vick had been calling top 10 opponents out for years and I guess the only way Dana would oblige if if Vick acted like a douche

That's wild. One day you're wearing sunglasses indoors about to defend your championship, and the next day you're on the outside looking in with folks saying your **** is a toy belt :smh:. Life comes at you fast

Last edited:
So all of ufc events on espn will have to be watch on that paid espn+ app or nah?
From what I understand there will be 42 total events per year, starting in 2019

10 regular ESPN cards

12 PPV's, which all of the prelims will be on regular ESPN

The other 20 cards will be through the ESPN+ subscription format

Buffer vs Nate beef :lol:

“Nate, I heard you made 7 or more million dollars in your last fight,” Buffer told TMZrecently (transcript via MMA Fighting). “I don’t want to hear you complaining about being under promoted by the UFC. You should be thanking the UFC and bowing to Dana White every time you see him. [Endeavor co-CEOs] Ari Emanuel, Patrick Whitesell.”

“You got 7 or more million dollars gross before taxes, maybe much more,” he added. “Which I love knowing that you have, Nate. Please, I don’t want to hear any more complaints.”

Boom.

One of the craziest knockouts I seen, **** was quick and clean.

Welp, that should shut down any Vick talk in this thread forever. :lol:

The speech was so trill too...."I take everything personal, Im glad I put him to sleep" :wow::nthat: too realll

Tony would have been perfect, Lee is a good matchup but I don't see him gaining much beating Lee.

Maybe they scrap the pettis fight? Theres a bunch of good matchups for showtime

If not, he should just sit back and chill and let the smoke clear.

Dood that SOCCER KICK TO THE FACE from Ayers was nuttsssssssssss, brutal af!!! Dood was hanging in there too

James Krause Knee was nasty too, dood is a technician for sure need to go back and watch some more of his fights.

Dope card, regardless of all the chatter, its been a strong year....going to be another strong finish too.

Justin said he wants to take time off. Vacation, he's never been to Hawaii or Jamaica and he has never bought a house. I'm happy he can do that, if anyone deserves it it's him

He's fought 4 fights in 13 months. Not just any opponents either, he's definitely been thrown into the fire

He fought three wars in that time period.

I agree that he should go back to Zuffa and renegotiate his contract to guaranteed fight money. He put on three fight of the nights. Not to say he didn’t have game opponents (he did). But he knows that clock is ticking.

I’ll give him credit. He’s taking on the challengers. We’ll never know if Chandler was a top LW or not. Will Brooks did booty in the UFC. Alvarez got the title.

Why bruce buffer taking shots at nate for? Gonna be hilarious to see their interaction for nate’s next fight. buffer announcing his name and nate getting in his face and cursing him out or just giving him the double middle fingers.

Back
Top Bottom