The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I'm hoping for a Cody win and I see it going that way but I don't want a trilogy fight right away :sick:

Henry please just make it a fun fight :lol:

Vianna getting this extra push based off her looks for sure :lol: not mad at it, hopefully she capitalizes on it and makes some cash

They put Jimmy Smith in the studio :smh: they got too many people now, he shouldn't be relegated to that, he deserves to be on the mic calling fights

Reactions: OTG
I'm hoping for a Cody win and I see it going that way but I don't want a trilogy fight right away :sick:

Henry please just make it a fun fight :lol:

Vianna getting this extra push based off her looks for sure :lol: not mad at it, hopefully she capitalizes on it and makes some cash

I have no idea who she is but she caught my eye :lol:

Am i man enough to risk $400 on DJ to win $100? :lol:

Ah I wish DC would have continued that 12-6 elbow discussion with Rogan

DC caping for the 12-6 elbow :rofl:

There's so many other more dangerous strikes :rofl:

Joe calling DC out :rofl:

"I don't know why" DC on why they should be illegal :rofl:

Rogan: "You're the first elite fighter I've heard say this"

I like them together tonight, they're not just agreeing with each other

Btw, they were discussing the CA rule where you can't gain back 10% of your weight.. what's the exact rule on this? Can they pull a fighter from the match if they exceed the 10%?

Rogan: "You're the first elite fighter I've heard say this"

I like them together tonight, they're not just agreeing with each other

Btw, they were discussing the CA rule where you can't gain back 10% of your weight.. what's the exact rule on this? Can they pull a fighter from the match if they exceed the 10%?
"
  • 7) A second weight check on the day of the event to ensure fighters haven’t gained back more than 10 percent of their body weight. Fighters who gain excessive weight may be asked to move to a higher weight class."
This is all I could find.

Need pics of Rogan's thumb looking head zoomed in
16E6B0F3-23DB-446C-B47D-C2025AFC250A.jpeg

I tried

Ah I wish DC would have continued that 12-6 elbow discussion with Rogan

DC caping for the 12-6 elbow :rofl:

There's so many other more dangerous strikes :rofl:

Joe calling DC out :rofl:

"I don't know why" DC on why they should be illegal :rofl:
What was DC saying about the elbow? That it should be illegal?

Makes sense because that legitimizes the only loss Jon Jones has

What was DC saying about the elbow? That it should be illegal?

Makes sense because that legitimizes the only loss Jon Jones has
I worded it poorly, dc was against 12-6 saying it was a dangerous technique but past that “I just feel like it should be illegal I don’t know”

Rogan called him out asking him why it should be illegal and that he was the only elite fighter who has said this

I'm rooting for CG, cant stand DJ since his appereance in the Ultimate Fighter. Ever since I truly believe his a tool.

Back
Top Bottom