The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

The buildup to Khabib v Conor should be good.

Darren Till looked huge in the UFC 25 press conference, his weight cut is gonna be brutal.

Let's be serious, Conor/Khabib is too good to be true and one of them is going to trip over a wire the day before the fight.

The good news is, Nate should be in the middle of camp and I have no doubt he'll happily take the fight on short notice.

nate diaz would still be fighting for scraps on ufc fox if it were not for conor blessing him with that red panty
sucks that he wont get that trilogy fight and big payday but he really did gamble his chances with khabib getting that shine during his absence. i could see how he is livid but he did not hold the cards with dana and the ufc. very few fighters do

nate diaz would still be fighting for scraps on ufc fox if it were not for conor blessing him with that red panty
sucks that he wont get that trilogy fight and big payday but he really did gamble his chances with khabib getting that shine during his absence. i could see how he is livid but he did not hold the cards with dana and the ufc. very few fighters do
I love Diaz but I agree. His return against Michael Johnson was on the middle of the card of a fight night

Don't get the appeal of Nate Diaz and him acting like some prima donna, much rather see Poirier v Ferguson.

Particularly enjoyed this head kick from Thomson to Nate Diaz.

Conor didn’t do Nate any favors. Nate rolled out of bed to save a card because RDA got injured. Only reason there was a rematch where Nate was paid appropriately was because Nate starched him.

If Conor beat Nate that 1st time, Nate would’ve never been given a rematch that came with a hefty payday

And all this is coming from a McGOAT fan

Conor didn’t do Nate any favors. Nate rolled out of bed to save a card because RDA got injured. Only reason there was a rematch where Nate was paid appropriately was because Nate starched him.

If Conor beat Nate that 1st time, Nate would’ve never been given a rematch that came with a hefty payday

And all this is coming from a McGOAT fan

100%. Eddie Alvarez and Poirier got "red panty" nights too, got starched, and didn't see any real monetary gains after that fight. Nate got paid because Conor fought him and he whipped that *** on 10 days notice. And had some great pre and post fight sound bites too.

Love him or hate him he's polarizing, he's a character, and he's usually a fight of the night contender every time out. Nate shoulda always been utilized better but it took the Conor fight to really show it.

Nate was making $20k to show $20k to win

FOH Conor didn't do him any favours.

Nate made 10 fights worth of money fighting Conor.

Allowed him and his bro to sit out most of 2 years and chill and smoke weed

conor could've easily passed on that fight as well. he went up a couple weight classes and risked it. nate doesn't get that fight and he probably would still be on that ****** contract and fighting on fox undercards. them diaz boys got a following, but lets not make it seem like they were moving the ppv numbers

And y’all continue to talk about everything except the fact that Nate got the huge payday on the SECOND fight after he beat that *** in the first one, on 10 days notice at that. The man capitalized on an opportunity, and he EARNED his payday by whipping the golden goose’s ***.

By yall logic, everybody Conor fights he’s “doing them a favor”. The man is a fighter, having a competent opponent is kind of a big part of the equation bruh.

I guess he’ll be doing Khabib a favor in October as well.

Dustin didn’t fight conor when he was at the peak of his red panty giving powers. They weren’t even the main event nor co main

Lol Conor’s trash, can’t wait til the true lightweight champ Khabib mauls him for 25 minutes.

Nate did Conor a favor by taking the fight with him, no one would even know who Conor is if Nate didn’t give him an opportunity. Nate was smoking weed in Cabo before the Conor fight, wasn’t even training.

Conor hasn’t defeated anyone worth naming besides a decision victory over Diaz because Dana payed off the commission. TRUE MMA fans know what’s up and know Diaz won both fights.

Bunch of casuals in here.

Lol Conor’s trash, can’t wait til the true lightweight champ Khabib mauls him for 25 minutes.

Nate did Conor a favor by taking the fight with him, no one would even know who Conor is if Nate didn’t give him an opportunity. Nate was smoking weed in Cabo before the Conor fight, wasn’t even training.

Conor hasn’t defeated anyone worth naming besides a decision victory over Diaz because Dana payed off the commission. TRUE MMA fans know what’s up and know Diaz won both fights.

:lol: man what? Not sure if you’re being sarcastic

yeeeeee....i dont think u know what you're talking bout.

Conor would have been the entity he is now without nate

Nate would not have if not for conor

Credit to nate no doubt for capitalizing and taking advantage of his opportunity. He deserved way more money than what he was getting paid anyway

throwing down on Cody ML.

His hands are too much for everyone. Being cocky caught up with him after he embarrassed Cruz and knocked TJ silly before being saved by the bell. It was an important lesson and there's no way he didn't learn from it. He's gonna finish the job with the knock out this time.

Im nervous but confident. I think how good Cody is and how good he can be is being underrated.

throwing down on Cody ML.

His hands are too much for everyone. Being cocky caught up with him after he embarrassed Cruz and knocked TJ silly before being saved by the bell. It was an important lesson and there's no way he didn't learn from it. He's gonna finish the job with the knock out this time.

Im nervous but confident. I think how good Cody is and how good he can be is being underrated.

Good luck brother, at least one of us will win tonight :lol:. I got TJ in at -150. Kinda nervous but wanted some action.

Classic Nate

“I whooped one of their asses (Conor) and I slapped the f*ck out of the other one (Khabib)! So they’re both my little *****es so that’s who I got. I slapped him (Khabib) right in the face. He didn’t do sh*t! He was scared for his life, him and all of his Russian friends. He’s supposed to be from a third wold country? I’m from Stockton! He got his *** slapped! Didn’t do sh*t. All of their eyes lit up. His whole team. They are all *******!”

1DF8FE11-B981-4AB2-9E96-80453B5C3A01.jpeg

Up in the rafters

I was at UFC 199 at the Forum, never saw an MMA event at Staples, let us know how you liked the experience

The Forum was solid, every seat in the house was a decent view and the energy was nuts. This was the card where they announced Brock's return for UFC 200 and Ariel almost got banned from the UFC forever. Nate was also there and got crazy love... I hope he's at Staples tonight

Back
Top Bottom