The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Who yall got in the heavyweight contest?

I was watching random mma fights like a week ago & stumbled upon Francis Ngannou's UFC fights...before I
knew he was even fighting Stipe for the title...I was thinking..."This dude should get a title fight soon if he keeps it up." :lol:

He really sees his punches through...with good power & precision...though they were talking about his possible ground game weakness during one
of the fights I watched

these dudes are gonna want to go toe-to-toe tho

I believe Francis is the favorite something like -180 with Stipe being +150

Stipe gets caught often..Francis lands one issa wrap

maxresdefault.jpg

Francis might win, but my boy that gambles on fights a lot based on statistics and metrics brought up an excellent point about him. You never see Francis training with anybody except his coach.

Francis might win, but my boy that gambles on fights a lot based on statistics and metrics brought up an excellent point about him. You never see Francis training with anybody except his coach.

if stipe touches him, that boy will fall
i really think stipe puts a stop to the francis momentum. either way, this fight isnt going 5rds. these guys going to start out fast

I definitely agree that people are overlooking Stipe, but both dudes have stopping power.

The X factor to me is that we have seen Stipe get rocked and recover, but he haven’t seen Francis have to deal with that kind of adversity yet.

No matter who wins, I see them fighting each other at least one more time. Both guys can handily beat the rest of the heavyweight division.

i hope rory is getting paid handsomely for his fights in bellator. dude is taking a beating

Back
Top Bottom