The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Yea as DC's career seems to be winding down if he gets a W tomorrow and then maybe defends against Gus it'd be cool to see them setup a superfight with the HW champ.

stipe got dynamite in his hands as well. dont care how hard FN can hit, if he gets touched by the champ, it's lights out for him as well
would be funny since they hyping the hell out of ngannu. ufc really wants that guy to be a big star like mike tyson in his prime :lol:

Last edited:
so fight against khabib and tony gonna be for the undisputed title, but no strip for conor.

dana white is a ******* pu$$y

Dana White legitimately bending over backwards for Conor. ******* embarrassing. He just all leverage and credibility that he barely had left

In all fairness y’all would bend over backwards too if you had to report to the new owners who are on the hook for 4 Billion right now.

The UFC needs McGOAT to continue fighting in order to bring in that revenue.

I don't know if it's the language barrier but ngannu is weird af

Anyway he's marketable it's a no brainer to hype him to the gills

I'm not gonna lie I have no clue who Burgos or kattar are and they're fighting right before D.C.

Just seen kattar doesn't even have a wiki

stipe got dynamite in his hands as well. dont care how hard FN can hit, if he gets touched by the champ, it's lights out for him as well
would be funny since they hyping the hell out of ngannu. ufc really wants that guy to be a big star like mike tyson in his prime :lol:

ngannou’s short highlight reel is impressive to watch. The reaction of him uppercutting reem into another galaxy was sheer awe. overeem had stipe in big trouble so the hardest hitting guy in the sport just has to connect a few times.

Yeah that Overeem uppercut was ridiculous. Rooting for Ngannu, and I give him a slight edge just because it looks like he has a different kinda power. But I won’t be shocked if Stipe manages to connect with something hard first. Regardless of who wins though I’m guessing it doesn’t get out of the 1st round

In all fairness y’all would bend over backwards too if you had to report to the new owners who are on the hook for 4 Billion right now.

The UFC needs McGOAT to continue fighting in order to bring in that revenue.

what are you talking about, they haven't needed the guy for over a year and they didn't crumble like he thinks they will

i just want to roll my eyes at people still holding out hope that he'll defend :rolleyes

what are you talking about, they haven't needed the guy for over a year and they didn't crumble like he thinks they will

Last year was a terrible year acrosss the board. TV ratings are down. PPV numbers are down. And they’re about to get lowballed in their negotations with Fox. Company is not in a good place right now.

mcgregor wouldnt even fight on fox, what does that have to do with anything

conor mcgregor isn't going to be around forver and chanches of anyone like him coming soon are unlikely

new management should just get used to how things are going to be

they would have given him ownership already if they would have thought that they were going to need him to "save" them until his 40s

Last edited:
giddy, cant wait for Francis to murk out Stipe.

I think Stipe cracks him with the jab running around on the outside early but gets too comfortable in the 2nd rd and Francis closes the distance and the show.

stipe trying to be the first guy to defend the hw belt three times. The champ is never safe in that division.

Back
Top Bottom