The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Platinum Mike Perry said:
“He showed that he’s a little punk *** *****, he truly is on the inside, because like I said, once again, it don’t matter who you are, you cannot treat me like that. F*ck that. I’d shove that boomerang right up your ***. But I like Fabricio Werdum.”

“Are you kidding me?” he added. “No. Don’t press charges. Then you really are such a vagina, man.”

I think I just became a Platinum fan. :lol:

Weekend Picks:
MC
Watterson
Alvarez
Cejudo
Ngannu
Aldo

UC
Casey

EDIT: But wait, there's more!!! https://www.balls.ie/amp/newsnow/conor-mcgregor-rumours-378608

Last edited:
Sucks that Gokhan Saki is out of his 219 bout, was looking forward to seeing him fight again.

Also saw they made Jacare-Brunson II which doesn't really make sense. Jacare-Weidman would have been the fight to make imo.

The Women’s Flyweight Division is off to a crappy start. One of the finalist missed weight due to kidney failure, so the girl she beat is taking her place for the Finale tomorrow

Nicco Montana vs. Roxanne Moddeferai

The Women’s Flyweight Division is off to a crappy start. One of the finalist missed weight due to kidney failure, so the girl she beat is taking her place for the Finale tomorrow

Nicco Montana vs. Roxanne Moddeferai
Having watched TUF this season I was surprised Sijara seemed to barely make weight each fight and then with the longest layoff and help from the Vegas PI she misses.

Nico and Roxy should still make for a good fight. This card seems to have no hype but that guy Sean O'Malley from the Contender series is fighting and looking to see if he's legit.

Just saw pics from the weigh ins. Both Aldo and Holloway looked rough. Hopefully they were able to rehydrate properly.

Max looked drained, and Aldo was so emotional and almost crying when he initially didn't make the 145 limit.

Did a quick tap with the first elbow but ref didn't catch it and then he got hit with another 3

Back
Top Bottom