The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Bisping is a guy who's fought forever I wouldn't be shocked at anything he did really

If my life was on the line and I had to choose who would win, I just can't go with Michael

not sure what bisping was thinking taking that fight on such short notice. he paid for it dearly though.. that ko was brutal.

No way Bisping should have been sanctioned to fight so soon.

But I guess since it was in Shanghai there was no commission

No way Bisping should have been sanctioned to fight so soon.

But I guess since it was in Shanghai there was no commission

I was listening to the MMA Hour. Sounds like he spoke to the commission to waive the suspension. Shame on the UFC and the commission for not protecting the fighter.

That’s a nice knockout by Kelvin.

Is Joe Rogan losing his mind? I'm listening to his 2nd solo MMA only podcast and he spent like 4 minutes talking about Alistair Overeem, and then out of the blue calls him Andrei Arlovski:

I know we all miss-speak sometimes or we'll call someone by the wrong name, but he was already on the topic of Alistair, said his name a bunch of times, talked about his accomplishments, then called him Andrei Arlovski.

been reading about some sort of speculation in regards to McGregor getting into a fight at a bar with some Irish G's...not sure how true this is.

McGOAT doesn't know what to do with all that money he just got, that's what it sounds like with all of his recent outbursts

So Conor McGregor, an ultra-rich/famous irish MMA fighter, supposedly punched the father of a hitman affiliated with an irish drug cartel while trying to beat up another guy because he (Conor) is supposedly a buddy to a guy who's member of another drug cartel. He is currently under Gardaí surveillance, the irish police, or whatever.

Yet he just posted a vid on instagram with him mockingly hiding his face with the caption "The Celebrity" basically making fun of the articles about him not mentioning him directly.

Edit:Seems like Conor was a friend with David Byrne who was, it seems, an associate of the Kinahan cartel.

The only thing I'd add is this:

• He punched a guy called Ryan in The Black Forge Inn. Ryan is friends with two brothers (Timmins brothers).

• These two brothers were hassling a guy called Andy. Andy is friends with McGregor. Andy is involved with the Kinahan gang.

• McGregor beat up the two brothers a few weeks ago because he's friends with Andy. Andy was there at the same time as this beating/involved with the beating. I say beating, it wasn't something brutal. A few digs really.

• Ryan was saying something/talking **** on Sunday night defending the two brothers, so McGregor went and beat him up. While beating him up, he punched another man, but hadn't intended to. This other man has a son called Graham.

• Graham is also involved with the Kinahan gang. He's labelled as a Hitman, but that's not all he does.
This is where it gets somewhat interesting.

In helping/defending a friend (Andy) involved with the Kinahan gang, he also punched the father of someone also involved with the Kinahan gang (Graham).

This is why all the talk of the Kinahan gang wanting money is dubious. He's somewhat both a friend and foe of the gang because of the fight on Sunday night and being friends with people involved with the gang.

What I would say though, is that Graham has a bit of an IDGAF attitude and may not care about allegiances simply because nobody hits his dad. So the talk/worry is that Graham might look for revenge on McGregor.

However, I don't know what goes on internally, and they all want money, so there's just as much chance that someone will demand money to benefit out of it. If anyone is going to try to benefit financially, it will be the head of the Kinahan gang.

Sounds McNuggets gonna **** around and get a real hit put on him

Is Joe Rogan losing his mind? I'm listening to his 2nd solo MMA only podcast and he spent like 4 minutes talking about Alistair Overeem, and then out of the blue calls him Andrei Arlovski:

I know we all miss-speak sometimes or we'll call someone by the wrong name, but he was already on the topic of Alistair, said his name a bunch of times, talked about his accomplishments, then called him Andrei Arlovski.

Too much :pimp:

Jack Thwagger about to start an MMA career? Huh
Interesting signing by Bellator (though I'm not at all surprised), intrigued to see who they first match him up with considering their HW division is pretty thin. I mean their HW tournament includes half LHW's lol.

Hyped for the card this weekend, I think Max beats Aldo again and its not as close this time. I'm thinking Reem beats Ngannou as much as I want Francis to win I don't think he's a match for the top 5 yet but could see him getting back up there in a year or so.

More of this

hi-res-176a34ccc087a82db05d7990c10cc258_crop_north.jpg

Can't wait.

I'm thinking Reem beats Ngannou as much as I want Francis to win I don't think he's a match for the top 5 yet but could see him getting back up there in a year or so.

IDK man, if he breathes on Uber-reem's chin hard enough he might go night night

Back
Top Bottom