The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Holloway is getting screwed and he's the best 45er outside of Conor IMO, I think max would outlast Aldo

I truly truly feel for the kid

Dodson weighed 168 entering camp...

Last edited:
You both guessed wrong. Been got it.

These guys at featherweight are fighting for nothing if the belt isn't available anymore.

Aldo made one stupid mistake and paid the ultimate price. And I looked stupid as a result. I gotta eat that :lol:

But I told you guys for months how bunz Frankie was, that was an easy call, ain't no way anyone could know Jose dumb *** would run into that punch, 'We catch predict dese things" :lol:

-Holloway would get handled by Aldo. He has the perfect stlye for Aldo to put on another 5 round clinic

Last edited:
In all seriousness Holloway is durable, varied striker, power, endurance, agile, rangey, crazy chin.. there's nobody in the division like max

Last edited:
In all honesty max should be fighting Frankie

I like Stephens but he doesn't deserve that fight

The fact that max was begging to fight frankie in NYC is troubling

I thought Frankie doesn't duck dudes doe :nerd:

Apparently Conor isn't the only name that brings out the trolls :lol:

You're assuming a lot just because one guy said he wanted a fight and it didn't happen.

If I were Dana/Joe etc., I wouldn't have Max fight Frankie either. If Max loses, that's one less contender for the belt.

If Conor never goes back to 145, Max and Aldo is the only title fight right now. MAYBE Pettis. Even then....

Frankie lost the belt to the same guy for the second time. No need for a 3rd now. So he basically went to back of the line.

Not that difficult to grasp.

Last edited:
That's fine if you don't want max fighting frankie but i wouldn't have made stephens fight him either

Now if Stephens wins you have him and max in a weird place. You'd make Stephens then have to go through yet another contender if max got the next shot

Apparently Conor isn't the only name that brings out the trolls :lol:

You're assuming a lot just because one guy said he wanted a fight and it didn't happen.

If I were Dana/Joe etc., I wouldn't have Max fight Frankie either. If Max loses, that's one less contender for the belt.

If Conor never goes back to 145, Max and Aldo is the only title fight right now. MAYBE Pettis. Even then....

Frankie lost the belt to the same guy for the second time. No need for a 3rd now. So he basically went to back of the line.

Not that difficult to grasp.

Wow you're sensitive about Frankie Edgar :lol:

Last edited:
Brilliant retort :lol:

But you got what you wanted, right? And some sensible conversation on top of that. Or did you manage to miss all that?

That's fine if you don't want max fighting frankie but i wouldn't have made stephens fight him either

Now if Stephens wins you have him and max in a weird place. You'd make Stephens then have to go through yet another contender if max got the next shot

I actually do want Frankie and Max to fight because I just want the best fights. I just understand it from a business standpoint.

I wouldn't even want to see Edgar/Aldo 3 if Edgar beat Holloway.

If Stephens wins, you at least have another name to throw into the top of the 145 mix. Frankie shouldn't get another shot at that belt for a few fights.

Stephens would be on a 2 fight streak off Barao and Edgar.

Last edited:
Frankie should have fought Dom at 135 rather than be gatekeeper at 145

You'd hear a bunch of whining about Frankie getting an immediate shot if he did.

TJ deserves that fight before Edgar. And Cody. Both are marketable.

I'm obviously an Edgar fan. But dude lost to Aldo. He needs to start another run.

If he put a few W's together at 145 and there was no other clear contender at 135, it would make sense to drop.

Last edited:
Edgar would be the 135 champ if he drops down IMO

Dom looks like a nightmare style match up for anyone.

TJ kind of adopted his style so I'd be curious to see how an Edgar/TJ fight would go.

TJ basically got edged out by the master of his style on some old school kung fu movie **** :lol:

Wait a second, what did Aldo just say about fighting max?

Lmao

He should fight him, he should fight anyway the UFC puts in front of him.

I just said he would wash him.

Jose needs to just cut the nonsense and defend the interim belt.

He is on some Frankie **** boy crying steez fright now.

I got no problem admitting he needs to cut the nonsense

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom