"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Preach bruh! When I was at Mondawmin yesterday ppl start running n acting a fool smh. Straight bum rushed the footlocker it was terrible then what made it worse some dude stabbed this other dude in the face 4 times n took his shoes smh.
All bad 
mean.gif

First time hittin up Mondawmin a little over a week ago. I was low key nervous when I picked up my yeezy PB's from the Footaction raffle 
laugh.gif

Preach bruh! When I was at Mondawmin yesterday ppl start running n acting a fool smh. Straight bum rushed the footlocker it was terrible then what made it worse some dude stabbed this other dude in the face 4 times n took his shoes smh.

All bad :smh:

First time hittin up Mondawmin a little over a week ago. I was low key nervous when I picked up my yeezy PB's from the Footaction raffle :lol:  

I remember being in line for the yeezy 1s at mondawmin

Had a dude walking up and down appearing to be sizing up people. Thought we were going to have an issue :smh:

All bad :smh:

First time hittin up Mondawmin a little over a week ago. I was low key nervous when I picked up my yeezy PB's from the Footaction raffle :lol:  

I remember being in line for the yeezy 1s at mondawmin

Had a dude walking up and down appearing to be sizing up people. Thought we were going to have an issue :smh:

Man. And it even aint december. Space jams are gonna people lose their minds. Oh well. Thats why i cop at home.

wtf happened with this release yesterday? i was busy all day and tried to get through on every site and couldn't. Nike kept giving me errors, eastbay/champs gave me "all pairs are in other customers carts" and FNL wouldn't let me go past the splash page.

I knew these wouldn't sit, but I didn't think that the hype was going to be that crazy. I need to try to find a pair for a reasonable resale price now

Anyone knows if the white blue that comes out next month will be hype like these?
Whoever dares to answer this best be careful. The sense of entitlement crews in here, trying to slap law suits on ppl who come with inaccurate info. [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Last edited:
Same. I'm not about to get into a fight over some petty crap. Too old for that. I'll stay at home 2 hours staring at a finishline splash screen and get rejected during payment tho.

I'm with you fam interwebz or bust for me although I do miss lining up and meeting new interesting ppl.

demand/lines for fcfs at my HOH was more/longer than WC4, how is that even possible? damn Indian guy brings his whole family, yesterday 14 ppl, he from NY and comes down here to philly.....like wtf

View media item 1931325

Eeeeevvvvvrryybody in Philly knows that guy. Glad he moved his operation out of center city.

He has a shop at Fulton Mall in Brooklyn. Eff that guy.

Eeeeevvvvvrryybody in Philly knows that guy. Glad he moved his operation out of center city.

He has a shop at Fulton Mall in Brooklyn. Eff that guy.
There's a Family like that from Vegas that comes to alot of So Cal Drops

They 3 vans deep

ALLLLLL of them Broke accept for 1 guy

Pretty sure I called every store in CT that gets retro Js and every single spot is sold out of men's sizes.
mad.gif

Hi all - long time lurker. I lucked up an got a 10.5 via SNKRS. Really liked how these look. No double charge after a lot of air balls on the app. I work in banking/software development and I believe those pending charges should drop off but you should verify with your financial institution. Also the developers should share some blame for partial charges but footlocker etc are likely suffering from their infrastructure not being able to handle this traffic. They should move to a cloud provider like Amazon Web Services that was built to scale for this load. Basically you always stay responsive instead of "please wait" nonsense. For example - Netflix which by far has more people on concurrently than any J release never goes down with millions on at the same time. They run on Aws cloud.

Anyway - these get here on Thursday but I see they are already selling well so I don't know if I will keep them or not.

Back
Top Bottom