"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Hate to say I told you so to all these vets thinking it'd be an easy cop, but this is going to be a site breaker and if you're not already in line for hours then good luck. This is the last time I listen to all the experienced sneakerheads, but it might cost me on this awesome shoe.

I'll show you how to do this son

Man its ridiculous out here at almeda mall in houston luckily I have my guaranteed pair. The lady at FLN told me its best If I came early smfh

Hate to say I told you so to all these vets thinking it'd be an easy cop, but this is going to be a site breaker and if you're not already in line for hours then good luck. This is the last time I listen to all the experienced sneakerheads, but it might cost me on this awesome shoe.

Honestly, you have no one to blame but yourself

Honestly, you have no one to blame but yourself
Disagree, I think as a newer member it makes perfect sense to heed the guidance of those with more experience.  Just in this case they were very wrong and as a result I might end up missing out.  Still gonna give it my all with 5 different devices on 3 different networks on all the links posted to see what I can get.  Thank you again @babyJs23  for the links!

Last edited:

If you want to assign blame, look in the mirror. Almost everything is an easy buy, if you really want it, put in the work.

If you want to assign blame, look in the mirror. Almost everything is an easy buy, if you really want it, put in the work.
We just have different definitions of "easy buy."  Easy buy for me is walking into a store any time and picking up a shoe without any worry.  The 7s sitting on the shelves still, those are easy buys.  This has hype all over it and mass appeal and our European friends are telling us they're already sold out, so I just don't see this being that easy but I hope I'm wrong

Haven't seen any early links for NDC from the twitters I follow
This better not turn into a snkr exclusive than they end up dropping two hours later on NDC
was thinking I was gonna be able to cop wc4 48hrs later from the nikes in la I don't think these will make it through the weekend from all these photos posted

Last edited:
*wakes up and smells the air*  ahhhhhhh release day. what a great day to test out new ATC methods :smile: dont worry people. im not going to purchase lol just see if i can add to cart

Wtf is going on with this release? I have always thought it would be anticipated, but people are lining up to turn their raffle tickets!!! We got from 10am-3pm to collect, why wait in line lol...

Is Finishline site actually sold out or have they just not gone live yet?  I thought everyone had to wait till 10am EST?

Not trying to de-rail the thread but Damn, these pics of lines worries me a bit for the French blue 12s. Good luck to all those hoping to cop these though. Online stock across all footsites and ndc/snkrs after these release will determine if the hype was real on these or not

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom