"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Clutch..! End up winning 3 pairs in my size during the final hours yesterday... 1 FTL and 2 Shiekh... Most likely not going to pick up 1 of the Shiekh pair since I just want to double up. Look out for a size 9 at Newpark mall.

Does Shiekh block you from future releases if you dont claim when you won?
from what ive read from earlier post naw they dont, also won at 2 shiekhs but only picking up one so also had the same question

Hate to say I told you so to all these vets thinking it'd be an easy cop, but this is going to be a site breaker and if you're not already in line for hours then good luck. This is the last time I listen to all the experienced sneakerheads, but it might cost me on this awesome shoe.

though they may sell out , time will tell if they restock. thats been happening often too

Last edited:
Lol my local FTL did fcfs on these and dudes been in the parking lot sitting in their whips rubbing their hands together waiting, strategizin. Imagine Kanye west - wolves playing, u hear it in your head? Hear the chick making the howlin noises? Ok yea these dudes bout to bum rush the store smh this hasn't happened in years smh

The hype is still real y'all. In case y'all ain't noticed, this ain't a yeezy or a collab, it's a black based, synthetic leather, not-as-soft-as-Oreo-4s GR. Week after week, jb still got the juice

Lol my local FTL did fcfs on these and dudes been in the parking lot sitting in their whips rubbing their hands together waiting, strategizin. Imagine Kanye west - wolves playing, u hear it in your head? Hear the chick making the howlin noises? Ok yea these dudes bout to bum rush the store smh this hasn't happened in years smh

The hype is still real y'all. In case y'all ain't noticed, this ain't a yeezy or a collab, it's a black based, synthetic leather, not-as-soft-as-Oreo-4s GR. Week after week, jb still got the juice

:lol:

I don't get the hype

Just a clean silhouette. Nothing special, IMO.

But dudes have consistently like these joints since the first pics, which is somewhat rare nowadays.

Kinda makes you wonder what would've happened if those Derek Anderson 5 lows were originally revealed as highs and not lows and released like that as well. That could have been very clean if it wasn't a low IMO

Looks like I'm staring at 2012 again.
pretty much the same thing i said in my head but 2013 instead of 2012 lol, wish i would for a GR in 2016 
mjlol.png

Back
Top Bottom