"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

They will be, Black colorway, similar to playoffs and taxis. NT members will overrated them and think the rest of the world who never had any original XI or XII's will care about the packaging.

Better than the anthracite 9's for me though. I might get them, but I don't even really wear my playoffs. If these are more comfortable it might get me off the fence.

In a rare instance, the first XII retros were the most comfortable XII. I hope these are like them.
Agreed

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] hope this release is slept on [emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji]

Don't sleep tho regardless of how hype seems...Cats will see, these ain't gon sit

Last edited:
Lmao....im here praying for a maroon 6 type of release lol wishful thinking? I seriously thought those would sellout quickly.

Last edited:
They will be, Black colorway, similar to playoffs and taxis. NT members will overrated them and think the rest of the world who never had any original XI or XII's will care about the packaging.

Better than the anthracite 9's for me though. I might get them, but I don't even really wear my playoffs. If these are more comfortable it might get me off the fence.

In a rare instance, the first XII retros were the most comfortable XII. I hope these are like them.

The OG XIIs and most retros are a pretty stiff shoe. Was designed that way originally.

Curious to see how these sell.

Personally I haven't been a fan of the 12s, the whole designed after the Japanese flag with the sun doesn't resonate with me. The playoffs and these are the only ones I have mild interest in.

I'm not deciding to cop based upon previous models hopefully they keep making improvements. If this one is crap I'll b passing. Simple. I like the XII silhouette better than other models tho.

Back
Top Bottom