"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

These ain't either of those...we talkin bout 12s, mostly black 12s...we shall see in a few months

Aquas were going for more on the resell market than any GR XII

and maroons had never been retroed before

It's a basic colorway

Last edited:
those new pics are amazing! can't wait for these to drop everything on these is looking great

Personally, I wish the leather quality of these were similar to the 2004 Black and Red 12s and the 2004 Black, White, and Red 12s:

I hope when the Black and Red 12s release they will upgrade the leather quality akin to these.

Damn, the latest pics really have me considering getting a pair.
nthat.gif

Sweet. Will cop on disco though to make it sweeter.

Gonna look great with tech shorts.

Personally, I wish the leather quality of these were similar to the 2004 Black and Red 12s and the 2004 Black, White, and Red 12s:

View media item 1836243

View media item 1836244

I hope when the Black and Red 12s release they will upgrade the leather quality akin to these.
do you even know what they felt like, Sak? have you ever even seen an 04 pair in real life? lol

Last edited:
I prefer the OG
tbh, i actually like the 04s better than my OGs. the not as thick leather made them lighter in weight and stiffer upper made them more supportive when playing ball in. 

the 72-10's black leather are similar to the 04 playoff retro btw, so i think they will be similar to those.

View media item 1837043View media item 1837044View media item 1837045
Still Truckin 12 years later lol. JB This Is How Leather Is Suppose To Be THICK & DURABLE Tough As Nails Not that crap on Cherry & Taxi 12s. Look at how smooth, nicely cut and soft the red leather used on the siding. Also Look how thick the inner shoe padding/ tongue is like the seats in a old school caddy. Go back to the basics JB.

Last edited:
highly doubt it, but we'll see. i got a feeling these are gonna be like the Anthracite 9s that's gonna spark some talk, but ultimately sits.

they're pretty much reaching with a all black XII "inspired" by The Master poster in which MJ wore the taxis.

at least the 2s Wing It is blk/grey like the original photo.

Last edited:
Those P.O.S. 9's and these aren't on the same level. Not saying these won't sit, but "C'mon Man!"

Back
Top Bottom