The Lord of the Rings : The Rings of Power Thread | Amazon Prime Series S2 Fridays

If elrond didn't find out something was shady about halbrand in last season's finale, galadriel probably wouldn't have told anyone sauron was back until he already had a giant army and ready to attack. Should've told elrond, calebrimbor, and everyone right away when she found out.

Episode 4 was great

was hyped to see the return of the ENTS

lady tree was off the hinges though, felt bad for her husband he seemed hella chill/reasonable :rofl:

This FOOL Isildur a sucker for love, wildling got his *** TWICE...my mans needs to let one off, his judgment definitely cloudy rn lol

my mans SADOC didn't die in vein! It was pretty neat seeing his family tree and how long ago they set out for the SHIRE but over time lost their way and became nomadic HOREFOOTS. I felt Nori tears when she realized this.

Glad Theo and Arondir made up

show finally gave us someone we just truly hate and cant wait to see die in that spoiled kid in numenor

show finally gave us someone we just truly hate and cant wait to see die in that spoiled kid in numenor
The spoiled kid, Elendil's daughter + that BIG *** forehead of hers, and Pharazon ***** ***

I have a feeling the stranger is one of the BLUE WIZARD's that's briefly mentioned in the books

The show is so well written that I believe they are trying to throw us off and make us believe it's GANDALF :emoji_eyes:

The spoiled kid, Elendil's daughter + that BIG *** forehead of hers, and Pharazon ***** ***

they did a great job with these characters, last season iw as googling the actress because i thought she looked cute like emma watson

1726692024051.png

this season every time she's on screen im just hoping someone threw tomatoes at her but i think they also aged her up so the audience finds her less attractive and also because i dont think theres a 15 year gap between seasons filming :lol:
1726692078705.png

Yes excellent writing,

They eventually gonna die SOOOO GOOD!
cant-wait-football.gif

King Durin II imposing the "ring tribute tax" and asking the 7 other draws kingdoms for HALF of their wealth.......

tumblr_mg2lh2uU3I1rw7n3jo1_500.gif

:wow:

Back
Top Bottom