The little gift box at the top of the page

Has anyone upgraded their account?
This is what it says:

You are about to upgrade your profile. All of your data will be converted except for your skin customizations. Your photos may take up to 48 hours to convert, and you won't be able to revert back to your old profile once you convert. You'll still be able to interact with everyone (send private messages, invite to your community, etc.), and be able to invite others to convert in order to befriend them or leave a comment. Since the upgrade is an early preview, you may encounter a few hiccups that we'll be resolving during this phase to make way for exciting new features on the way. Confirm upgrade?

Will this optimize my NT browsing experience?  

That highlighted part is throwing me hella off.
I was thinking perhaps we could let Cali residents upgrade first to see how things work out. This way if something bad happens it wouldnt really matter being that nobody out of the bay area cares about that place.

LOL at the last part.
i just noticed that myself, I'm not changing anything until I have to

Originally Posted by Diego

Has anyone upgraded their account?
This is what it says:

You are about to upgrade your profile. All of your data will be converted except for your skin customizations. Your photos may take up to 48 hours to convert, and you won't be able to revert back to your old profile once you convert. You'll still be able to interact with everyone (send private messages, invite to your community, etc.), and be able to invite others to convert in order to befriend them or leave a comment. Since the upgrade is an early preview, you may encounter a few hiccups that we'll be resolving during this phase to make way for exciting new features on the way. Confirm upgrade?

Will this optimize my NT browsing experience?  

That highlighted part is throwing me hella off.
I was thinking perhaps we could let Cali residents upgrade first to see how things work out. This way if something bad happens it wouldnt really matter being that nobody out of the bay area cares about that place.
roll.gif

I heard it something not too pleasant. Do a search, someone was complaining about it.

I didn't click it.
ohwell.gif

I did it, nothing big changed. Only the profile..looks hella different.

OH this really ticks me off. Now there's this friends list thing on the bottom right, kinda like the one on Facebook, so we can chat. BUT every time i sign onto niketalk, this notifier comes up saying what it is and what it can do....EVERY DAMN TIME....
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

DONT DO IT!

unless you want a tacky %#$ bar on the bottom with random %#$ ads and want to be get a bunch of bs emails.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

A few people already upgrade and it just got worst. Suns vs Lakers game tonight, wings and beer?

Its a date.

PAUSE.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

I did it, nothing big changed. Only the profile..looks hella different.

OH this really ticks me off. Now there's this friends list thing on the bottom right, kinda like the one on Facebook, so we can chat. BUT every time i sign onto niketalk, this notifier comes up saying what it is and what it can do....EVERY DAMN TIME....
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Same here!!!! That "GIFT BOX" was tempting to click on it!
indifferent.gif

Can anyone help out how to restore back my original setting? I hate the new Profile.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Ever since I clicked on that little box it sends me emails about random threads I post in, even though I have canceled everything in my account.

But finally someone asks about that damn box, I wanted to make a thread but didn't. Thanks op

Back
Top Bottom