The Lion King Apprecation...Greatest Disney movie of all time

My fav movie animated movie ever! Loved it... went to see it again when it came in Imax a couple years back... AHH!!! Tears

Originally Posted by DJ236

"YOU DELIBERATELY DISOBEYED ME!"
-The big homie Mufasa
on EVERYTHING I love, I was gon' up in here to post THAT line
laugh.gif

I think I just fell in love with you a little
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

The intro sends chills up my spine...and when I saw it LIVE!?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I took every fiber of my being to not get up and run out on thestage and go "IMANA SAWAYAMANANNANA"

I've seen it atleast 2-3 dozen times, definitely the best Disney movie, brings back memories.

OG Lion King FTW
pimp.gif

The Broadway production was damn near flawless.

Great movie. I will make sure that my children get the chance to see it.

I made one of those tall tees with spray paint with pics of Disney characters that died(Mufasa was in the middle) and at the bottom it said in Graffitti"R.I.P Disney Souljas"

Toy Story > any other Disney movie IMO..

I remember my brother's friend used to look exactly like Sid
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Mannnn this movie is my childhood. It was the first movie I watched in the theaters and I'd bring it around with me on VHS when I had to go to parties withmy parents. I had all this Lion King merchandise too. I cried when Mufasa died.

Toy Story was awesome.. I want to see that again some day, haven't seen that in years.

The Lion King is magic.. reminds me of the good times when we were young... watch it with ya girl!

My favorite Disney movie ever and one of my favorite movies of all time.

Simba-Scar fight was epic. And I used to be singing Hakuna Matata every day during elementary.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom