The Lion King Apprecation...Greatest Disney movie of all time

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Avy check....[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I havent seen it in about 10 years, but I knew every word to that movie..
Its still hurts when Mufasa dies.
frown.gif

Great movie nontheless
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Toy Story and Space Jam are my top favorites as well.

toy story was good too... and so was finding nemo. whoever said pirates of the caribbean has terrible taste. that movie SUCKED.

Every time I mention this movie I hear dudes mention Toy Story and I just don't see it. Now way can TS mess with TLK to me. Everything about TLK isclassic, every song, the story, the animation, the broadway show, etc. TLK is that deal.

It is a really good movie.. only reason I've seen it is because when I was younger my sister would watch it so much so I had to watch it. And I too ampartial to liking Toy Story more.

Toy Story and The Lion King are two different types of movies.. with that said, they're both great.

The Lion King is def a masterpiece though... I'd watch this with some fam or a close homegirl sometime soon.

Lion King was definitely one of the best...
but man i just watched Lion King 2: Simba's Pride
for the first time the other day..

and oh man...that sucked...i shouldn't have watched it..
and left it at the first one.

It was definitely a winner...but I'm gonna take it back further to Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella and The little Mermaid, they all give me that warm fuzzylittle girl feeling...looking for her prince charming, or knight in shining armor type thing...

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

It was definitely a winner...but I'm gonna take it back further to Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella and The little Mermaid, they all give me that warm fuzzy little girl feeling...looking for her prince charming, or knight in shining armor type thing...

laugh.gif
giving all little girls false hope.

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

It was definitely a winner...but I'm gonna take it back further to Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella and The little Mermaid, they all give me that warm fuzzy little girl feeling...looking for her prince charming, or knight in shining armor type thing...

laugh.gif
giving all little girls false hope.
True!!! I think realized that after my second boyfriend....

Lion King
pimp.gif

The part where they were looking up at the stars and Simba was like, my father told me they're all the former kings looking down upon us. Timon saidsomething goofy. And Pumbaa broke it down and explained what it actually was. "It's just nebulous gas that collected ___________ (don't rememberthe rest)".

And they were silent for a second and gave him the "%$%" face and then were like "Naaaaah"

roll.gif
roll.gif

whenever I watched the Mufasa scene I felt like crying. I got this lump in my throat and I couldn't speak till Pumba finds him in the desert.

but now I don't cry whenever I see that movie... but I want to

Back
Top Bottom