Originally Posted by k3stacks

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Cheryl Miller's sexy self
0424terry3608.jpg

J5r1p.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
CRYINGGGGGGGGGG They better have the proper placement on Lebron's hairline in 2K12

ayo that has to be the first guy EVER to think cheryl miller is sexy. 20 bucks says if miller got a twitter send this quote over there I AM THAT DUDE would have her TONIGHT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Cheryl Miller's sexy self
0424terry3608.jpg

J5r1p.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
CRYINGGGGGGGGGG They better have the proper placement on Lebron's hairline in 2K12

ayo that has to be the first guy EVER to think cheryl miller is sexy. 20 bucks says if miller got a twitter send this quote over there I AM THAT DUDE would have her TONIGHT
laugh.gif

Does she tho? She is taller than me (I'm 6'0) which I normally take issue with, but if she's cool with it, so am I. I could take her, brother in law, myself, and then pick up any 2 random ringers at the Y and straight run %#@# all Saturday and Sunday and lunchtimes. She was in OKC durng the Dallas series, but I didn't go to any of those games, sold my game 3 and game 4 tickets taking for granted there would be a game 6. Forget my life

Does she tho? She is taller than me (I'm 6'0) which I normally take issue with, but if she's cool with it, so am I. I could take her, brother in law, myself, and then pick up any 2 random ringers at the Y and straight run %#@# all Saturday and Sunday and lunchtimes. She was in OKC durng the Dallas series, but I didn't go to any of those games, sold my game 3 and game 4 tickets taking for granted there would be a game 6. Forget my life

This thread is hilarious, but in all seriousness, think about the stress and %#%@ this man has had to deal with over the last 8 years. That would make anyone's hairline recede like this.

This thread is hilarious, but in all seriousness, think about the stress and %#%@ this man has had to deal with over the last 8 years. That would make anyone's hairline recede like this.

Back
Top Bottom