The LeBron James Headband Timeline

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Al Audi

true
he should do something about his hair and clearing up his skin tone to even it out.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

straight men think about these things??

laugh.gif

i get vagina many times a week but yea man i guess you can see im really into appearance
i have no reason to lie

a dude with lebron money should not have skin like that.

true
he should do something about his hair and clearing up his skin tone to even it out.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i get vagina many times a week but yea man i guess you can see im really into appearance
i have no reason to lie

Bunch of stiffs on NT, nowadays. I don't follow the NBA at all, so I have no bone to pick with Lebron James. Funny is funny. As a Yankees fan, if this same post was made in regard to Derek Jeter's hairline fading into obscurity, I'd be laughing just the same. Unless you're the homie in the insurance commercial with the Kid N Play cd, you need to take it easy.

Bunch of stiffs on NT, nowadays. I don't follow the NBA at all, so I have no bone to pick with Lebron James. Funny is funny. As a Yankees fan, if this same post was made in regard to Derek Jeter's hairline fading into obscurity, I'd be laughing just the same. Unless you're the homie in the insurance commercial with the Kid N Play cd, you need to take it easy.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Agreed. It's just funny. There was a game where he got hit and his headband fell off and he scrambled to go pick it up. He's obviously insecure about it and we're just poking at that fact.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Agreed. It's just funny. There was a game where he got hit and his headband fell off and he scrambled to go pick it up. He's obviously insecure about it and we're just poking at that fact.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i have no reason to lie

Being really into your appearance is one thing but being concerned about another mans skin tone is another ball game.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i have no reason to lie

Being really into your appearance is one thing but being concerned about another mans skin tone is another ball game.

Whats funny is that during his post game interviews his hairline doesnt even seem that bad to me....he makes it look bad with that damB headband, and the way hes so concious about it on the court smh

Whats funny is that during his post game interviews his hairline doesnt even seem that bad to me....he makes it look bad with that damB headband, and the way hes so concious about it on the court smh

Originally Posted by solesavage

yea i agree...but u can tell he gon end up bein bald in a few years

Originally Posted by solesavage

yea i agree...but u can tell he gon end up bein bald in a few years

roll.gif
He should just shave it all off or stop wearing the head band all together. Just a bad look overall. 

roll.gif
He should just shave it all off or stop wearing the head band all together. Just a bad look overall. 

Back
Top Bottom