The LeBron James Headband Timeline

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by Al Audi

a dude with lebron money should not have skin like that.

b6yi44.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

I swear some y'all need to get a grip. Have a sense of humor.

The man-crush some of y'all have is disgusting! Defending like he was your baby's daddy or something. But if it was a regular dude/Niketalker, y'all would go HAM!

Bunch of groupies!
sick.gif
roll.gif

For real. Cot damn.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

I swear some y'all need to get a grip. Have a sense of humor.

The man-crush some of y'all have is disgusting! Defending like he was your baby's daddy or something. But if it was a regular dude/Niketalker, y'all would go HAM!

Bunch of groupies!
sick.gif
roll.gif

For real. Cot damn.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

It is just hating, otherwise people would be getting on Jason Terry just as much. He has to be worst. He flat out said he didn't want to do the interview without his headband, then when they won the West did the same hat over the headband thing, and the hat didn't fit great because they're Adidas so they ain't fitteds, they're that crapass flexfit &#^$ Even Cheryl Miller's sexy self called him on it and told him, "damn man, now go put that headband back on."

0424terry3608.jpg
lol his headband is normal tho

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

It is just hating, otherwise people would be getting on Jason Terry just as much. He has to be worst. He flat out said he didn't want to do the interview without his headband, then when they won the West did the same hat over the headband thing, and the hat didn't fit great because they're Adidas so they ain't fitteds, they're that crapass flexfit &#^$ Even Cheryl Miller's sexy self called him on it and told him, "damn man, now go put that headband back on."

0424terry3608.jpg
lol his headband is normal tho

i dont understand why bron doesnt get a thick headband like joe johnson. It wont look as bad

i dont understand why bron doesnt get a thick headband like joe johnson. It wont look as bad

It wouldn't even look that bad if he wore the headband the regular way. he's balding but damn it aint like some george jefferson type bald, not even rip hamilton type bald.

He calling more attention to himself with this yamaka

It wouldn't even look that bad if he wore the headband the regular way. he's balding but damn it aint like some george jefferson type bald, not even rip hamilton type bald.

He calling more attention to himself with this yamaka

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Joell Anthony & Shawn Marion however
sick.gif
sick.gif
To be fair though, Sean Marion's hairline got superpowers, I swear it receded to that point in like '06 and hasn't moved since
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Joell Anthony & Shawn Marion however
sick.gif
sick.gif
To be fair though, Sean Marion's hairline got superpowers, I swear it receded to that point in like '06 and hasn't moved since
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom