"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

What I find funny is that the stories about Jordan verbally abusing teammates gets “Yeah MJ!” “Atta boy” response from a lot of his fans, knowing damn well a lot of these cats wouldn’t tolerate that type of treatment themselves if they were subjected to that.

even Bill Cartwright has to check MJ with the threat of breaking his legs before MJ toned it down.

Those stories actually get more of that response from people who weren't necessarily MJ fans during his time lol. A lot of people who played team sports have likely come across these types of personalities. The league is comprised of just about the worst of them, even the "nice" ones. Either you assert yourself and address the issue, or get rolled over. There were a lot of guys who just couldn't fit their role on a team led by Michael Jordan, and we saw how they ended up. Every pro says they want to win. More than a few actually don't, because it's not always fun to win.

air-jordans-the-last-dance-1.jpg
air-jordans-the-last-dance-2.jpg
air-jordans-the-last-dance-3.jpg
air-jordans-the-last-dance-5.jpg
air-jordans-the-last-dance-4.jpg
air-jordans-the-last-dance-7.jpg
air-jordans-the-last-dance-6.jpg

Why do you guys get caught up in the off the court stuff? IF MJ was Hitler off the court he would still be the GOAT to me. I'm interested in stats, championships, and anything he did ON the court. (and sneakers) All the gossip stuff is pretty lame.

When it comes to competition, nearly every person I've encountered is a piece of shhhht in the heat of battle. I've played sports since I was a kid, played years of chess and card games, and decades of video games. I can't think of one person who was a good sport or honest. That almost doesn't exist. I've even seen some very abusive ones. I think most people just turn into something else when they're in competition.

It took catching up to HD technology for me to realize MJ was wearing 2 different low top shoes in the playoffs and Finals

I was soo pissed when MJ switched to the 14s during the Finals.... The 13s are high on my list of all time Fav sneaker and not a fan of the 14s at all!
MJ last shot should have been in the Black and Red 13s🤨
i used to hoop in 13's and man my feet would be a sweaty mess by the end of the game
great shoe very comfortable but no ventilation at all

Should I watch part 1 and 2 tonight or wait until tomorrow to watch? My new tv is arriving tomorrow.

If Nike/JB smart they need to shock drop the Flint 13s for a early release on snkrs. Both the Flint 13s and this documentary have been highly anticipated.

Take my money!! Is all I'm saying.

Let’s dance ❤🏀

The Air Jordans of the Last Dance.

All retros other than OG Last Shot 14s. In 97 could only afford one pair of shoes per year, and that year I bought the He Got Games. Those I played street ball in and eventually tossed. The 14s have held up well, but they do need a paint touch up.
A82F5D62-8E78-413B-A9E9-12B6757ECF8B.jpeg

Seeing all of these pics and videos reminded me that I still have those black/red XIII's and XIV's in my closet. I misfired on FNL and ended up with 2 pairs of the XIII's in 2013, and just randomly walked into Footlocker and picked up those XIV's in 2012.

Back
Top Bottom