"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

Although it’s a great doc. Wish it went into his marriage. I’m sure Juanita had to deal with a lot being his wife. Honestly it’s almost like she doesn’t exist in the doc.
Yeah and he still cheated on her. At least she got the money
Kids should’ve been involved too. “What were they thinking ?”

You watch Real Houswives and read Lipstick Alley? Nobody gives a flying f about Juanita or his kids. This is called The Last Dance, not Dancing with the Jordan’s.

This is called The Last Dance, not Dancing with the Jordan’s.
giphy (1).gif

ezykmb9ycj931.jpg

Although it’s a great doc. Wish it went into his marriage. I’m sure Juanita had to deal with a lot being his wife. Honestly it’s almost like she doesn’t exist in the doc.

She’s rich and didn’t/doesn’t want to be bothered. He only married her because she got pregnant.

Maybe she’ll be spoken about in the Reggie Theus documentary. Nevermind.....

“So I pulled people along when they didn’t want to be pulled. I challenged people when they didn’t want to be challenged, and I earned that right because my teammates who came after me didn’t endure all the things that I endured. Once you joined the team, you lived at a certain standard that I played the game, and I wasn’t gonna take anything less. Now if that meant I had to go in there and get in your *** a little bit, then I did that. You ask all my teammates, ‘The one thing about Michael Jordan was he never asked me to do something that he didn’t f**king do.’ When people see this, they’re gonna say, ‘Well, he wasn’t really a nice guy, he may have been a tyrant.’ Well, that’s you. Because you never won anything. I wanted to win, but I wanted them to win and be a part of that as well. Look, I don’t have to do this. I’m only doing it because it is who I am. That’s how I played the game. That was my mentality. If you don’t wanna play that way, don’t play that way.”
- GOAT

lebron would never

d2eb7e591da378002c3732089d0f48ab

It’s crazy Jordan’s finally cooled off the last year or two and now this doc gonna make them scorching hot again.

It’s crazy Jordan’s finally cooled off the last year or two and now this doc gonna make them scorching hot again.
Sucks. I need a pair of he got game 13s. They were going for retail a few weeks ago. I should have pulled the trigger.

for real. Prices have def spiked. And the merch. Can’t forgot the merch. So glad I bought multiple pairs of the ones I love.

Back
Top Bottom