• 8-11

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No Devante.
Christian Wilkins got hurt. TBD.
QB Controversy between AOC and Minshew? not exactly a needle mover either way :lol:
We have so many injuries.
Our OC is ***.
Our run game is ***.
We’re so damn inconsistent with everything.
We have absolutely no identity.

We cooked, fellas.

Last edited:
Raiders ****en suck.

Trade adams.
Trade AP.
Trade Mark Davis.
Leave Jack Jones in Denver.

AP sold us woof tickets and we fell for it :smh:
Adam’s to the jets.
Minus whale sit Crosby and let him heal.

I want 0 parts of Lavar ball 2.0 and sheddeur sanders circus

i dont even wanna think about the draft until the season is over. we’ll snatch a few wins to put us out of position anyways :lol:

but forreal, suddenly the team does have some big time holes.

We all knew the QB was a question mark, but suddenly we have no RB1 since Zamir is not that guy under this scheme. We have no WR1. Our offensive line is playing like buns.

Now that I think about it, Getsy had some plays early but the pick-six really deflated the offense. After that Minshew was done. Losing Wilkins was also a huge blow.

AP verdict is still out IMO. It is a lot of weird **** happening, and he’s to blame for some of it…but not having a QB is basically trying to cook with the worst ingredients and hoping to make a 3-course meal.

But AJ Cole was punting his *** off :pimp:

i think what hurts the most is we all expected this team to be mediocre...and they are worse than that :lol:

I will say - there is no way they're getting rid of AP this early into the tenure. The only way that happens if it's a Josh McDaniels type of failure in the locker room...

With that being said, if we want to try and remain optimistic, we can hope this turns into a Dan Campbell type of scenario. I mean realistically, AP and Telesco inherited this team...some of these guys are still McDaniels/Ziegler guys and maybe they just don't fit the mold/play that AP wants to build. I mean we know for a fact thats what it is with the QB.

Dan Campbell started off 3-13 in his first season. Went 9-18 the year after. And made it to the NFC Championship game in year 3.

I don't think AP was the wrong hire, I believe he is able to get the best out of these players but that best might be capped by the overall talent of the team.

if you say the lack of talent is due to his inexperience then i wouldn't argue.

IMG_6772.jpeg

broadcast kept saying Minshew overthrew Brock but pretty sure he was trying to force it to Jakobi

dude is a nut

I think he saw both and couldn’t decide who to throw to last second. It really annoys tf out of me that this mental mistake cost us the game. I’m not one to place blame on a singular play, but a 100 yard pick six completely swung the momentum. I firmly believe that they wouldn’t have been able to come back from 17-3.

As for AP, he deserves at least 2 seasons. We can’t keep changing coaches every year. He needs to fire Getsy and hope Graham doesn’t leave. Not that our defense is nearly as good as last season, but we are missing key pieces.

Yeah the injury bug has really broke this team. a lot. which is what it is but its also difficult to gauge this team and AP when all the horses are basically hurting.

i hope these 2nd and 3rd stringers are the reason for the inconsistencies. we had a ton of penalties last game, which is uncharacteristic based off the rest of this season and last under AP.

the turnovers are really killin this team too. this team is not good enough to lose and overcome a turnover battle.

This is gonna be interesting. I wonder if a team does offer a 2nd if they’d be willing to eat a % of the contract. or if all else fails, do they lower the asking price? keeping him doesn’t seem like an option and i think teams know that…AP and Telesco need go change that narrative.

Give him away **jordan shrug**
You can’t expect a team to give you a lot of you want them to eat that bad upcoming contract

On paper it’ll look terrible when it says raiders trade Adams for 5th round pick, but you’re not gonna get anybody paying everything and giving you everything you want

a 3rd and 5th is fair imo. i doubt we get a 2nd for him. with the Jets looking just as bad as us and Carr getting hurt, there goes the only two teams that would've even considered giving us a 2nd.

Raiders Locked On Raiders Podcast regarding Michael Mayer:
“His family reached out to the team and informed them it’s a situation that has occurred in his life before and has popped up again”

It has nothing to do with him wanting a trade or being frustrated with playing time

Now that the team knows what it is they feel like they can get to a resolution.”

I wonder why Tae didn’t realize it was ugly during the off-season.

As soon as we missed on Penix we should’ve traded him. At this point, I don’t think there’s much better out there but you’re welcome to go play with one of your Ex’s.

We’re getting a qb in the draft next year regardless. Would’ve loved to have given that future 1st round qb a weapon like 17, but I understand him not wanting to waste another season waiting for a rookie qb.

it should’ve been handled during the off-season though, to quit on your team after 2-3 weeks is beyond ugly and basically killed the season / our locker room. I’m not saying we were going to win hella games, but the afc isn’t that good and we could’ve won 7-9 games easily.

Back
Top Bottom