• 6-8

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • 8-11

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It could be coincidence, but the timing of it is interesting.

AP calls out team for a lack of effort. Next game Devante is hurt. After that, the request to be traded.
Literally said yesterday it sounded eerily similar to the Darren Waller situation and his “injured” hamstring

Ian saying Tae informed the team yesterday but Tae acting surprised on Up & Adams :lol:

at this point it doesn’t matter who, what, when, where…but i am curious how we got to this point. just last week Tae said he wanted to be here. now he doesnt. I wonder what changed in 1 week.

i suppose it could just be media talk last week.

Drops and missed blocks against Carolina. AP probably got on his *** about, so he asked for a trade. AP also addressed Mayer and Crosby by name and referred to Adams as “17” in the presser. Pretty sure Adams asked for that trade the same time he “injured his hamstring”.

His body language was terrible towards the end of the Carolina game. That last interception happened as he turned one way and the ball was thrown the opposite way. It did seem a bit odd after AP made his business decision speech but didn’t think Tae was part of it, but who knows now.

Every ****en year it’s some distraction
2021- Gruden fired after a few games
Henry Ruggs kills somebody
Idiot cornerback from Ohio state arrested
2022- Derek Carr benched circus
Darren Waller faking injury/im a rapper now
2023- McDaniels fired mid year
2024- AP/Davantae drama

When can they have a “normal” winning year? :lol:

Didn't Tae say he was glad AP made the business decision comment?

Rumors about when he asked to about going somewhere else are all over the place though. Sucks we didn't to capitalize on his talents but it is what it is at this point.

Always wanted Mark to be successful because of the way the NFL did Al, I thought the Davis family deserved an attempt to try to restore the franchise to Glory. Mark is an idiot though he has to go.

Mark Davis’ thinks that young tenderoni is into him because of his “smile”. That tells you where his mental is.

Buddy is just a delusional person

fwiw, if I was Mark Davis i’d believe anything that woman tells me :lol:

i’m fine with a trade. hope they get something back from it. clearly the relationship between AP and Tae is strained somehow.

idk if anything will ever hurt me as much as the KMack trade.

If Mack went off the next year and won it all with the Bears I would've been hot but Mack hasn't won sh*t yet :lol:

I don't see Davonte winning with the Saints/Jets if that's his plan

I get the disdain with Mark bc he hasn’t made good hires, but what does he have to do with Devante? All Devante has said for months is that he wants to be here. He pretty much forced the AP hire and now he’s being a diva, faking an injury, and quitting. The shield is more important than the players. If he doesn’t want to be here, then ✌🏽

Mark was being sarcastic with that smile thing :lol:

Wild how many people took it seriously, that's his sense of humor.

He doesn't know **** about football but I believe he genuinely wants to bring prestige back to the franchise. From what I remember his advisors are all people the game has passed by though. While AP has Tom coughlin and Marvin lewis advising him :lol:

He pretty much forced the AP hire and now he’s being a diva, faking an injury, and quitting. The shield is more important than the players. If he doesn’t want to be here, then ✌🏽
Didn’t maxx say he was going to request a trade if AP wasn’t hired?

But with no franchise QB, they’re going to continue being a laughing stock

Didn’t maxx say he was going to request a trade if AP wasn’t hired?

But with no franchise QB, they’re going to continue being a laughing stock

i think he said he was being sarcastic when asked. i think Maxx has really bought in, whereas Tae was never really all in. he should've stayed in GB tbh.

i think he said he was being sarcastic when asked. i think Maxx has really bought in, whereas Tae was never really all in. he should've stayed in GB tbh.
I think it's disingenuous to say that Tay hasn't bought in considering all of the ******** that he's had to put up with the short time that he's been here up until this week he's never said a disparaging word about the team and it's always showed that this is where he wanted to be despite what others were saying. My man got a raw deal the moment he came to town

McDaniels blew up everything Tae signed up for. I don't blame him wanting to leave but it does feel like he became disingenuous about the situation.

I think it's disingenuous to say that Tay hasn't bought in considering all of the ******** that he's had to put up with the short time that he's been here up until this week he's never said a disparaging word about the team and it's always showed that this is where he wanted to be despite what others were saying. My man got a raw deal the moment he came to town

he either should've asked for a trade when they cut Carr, at any point last season, or before demanding AP be HC. we're 2-2, not 0-4. he endorsed Getsy. if he was so against who was playing QB, he should've asked out sooner. yall dont find it odd that all of a sudden he wants a trade? he's shown bad body for the last 2 years.

no player is above the shield.

If Mack went off the next year and won it all with the Bears I would've been hot but Mack hasn't won sh*t yet :lol:

I don't see Davonte winning with the Saints/Jets if that's his plan

i'm convinced hes chasing stats, not a SB. bc if he was, he would never want to come here and neither of those teams are a WR away.

Id be surprised if AP was talking behind the players back honestly.

seems like he's open with the players i assume there's a lot of communication going on.

Back
Top Bottom